Mitchell Volvo Cars of Simsbury

(4.7) 181 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• My new Dealership

After owning the following cars; Audi, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Infiniti, and Lexus, I have learned that moving forward I will only work with this par...ticular dealership for my automotive needs. What I love most about this dealership is that the sales people aren't manipulative or trying to play games, there is literally NO pressure to purchase a vehicle, and the staff is incredibly resourceful. I am now driving my second Volvo XC60 (because I wouldn't trust another car to transport my 1 year old) and my Mom has just purchased her first Volvo whenb i referred her to Christopher. Even if you aren't sure you're interested in buying a Volvo specifically, please pay this dealership a visit just to get a feel of how customers are supposed to be treated when purchasing a car.

We really appreciate the fact that you point out the staff's resourcefulness, Kevin, thank you. Even when clients opt not to make their purchase from... us, we know that by being a valuable source of information and advisement on the car shopping process, we're forming a professional relationship that will benefit everyone (including us) in the long run. We hope you both enjoy your Volvos to the fullest!

• Volvo

After test driving a used car I was informed that in order to take the car on the highway I would have to schedule an extended test drive over the wee...kend and that I should email one of their sales people. After doing so and receiving no response after a full business day I decided to call and speak with the sales manager (the one who went on the test drive with me). He was with a customer at the time but proceeded to never call me back. I suppose this is a car dealership with very little motivation to sell cars.

• Another job well done by Mitchell. A+++ service

Mitchell has been wonderful to our family, we just had an older Volvo needing a part and Mitchell installed it for 1/3 the price we were quoted elsewh...ere locally. They have provided top quality service for a very modest price and always in a timely manner. We have purchased cars from Mitchell for years, always pleased with each car. They last over 200,000 miles each... Mitchel Volvo, dependable, local family business which has many loyal and totally satisfied customers, our family included.

• Drove 90 minutes to buy my Volvo from Mitchell's

Sales Associate Alan Selinger was great to work with and patient with all my questions. Buying a pre-owned car can be a challenging experiece but th...e Volvo team prepped the car so it met all required specs and it was in mint condition. I look forward to sharing my experience with people who live within and outside of the Hartford market.

• Mitchell Volvo Service

After experiencing a minor 'glitch' in a recent service appointment, the service manager went out of his way to correct the situation. My description... of the situation was met with a prompt, courteous response and an immediate remedy to the situation, all scheduled to my convenience and satisfaction. I will most definitely continue to use Mitchell Volvo for all my Volvo servicing needs.

• Worth a little ride to Simsbury!

Drove by dealer few years ago while leaf peeping. Loved the look of Volvo S60. And so it started...tried a lease, being new to Volvo Loved the car!! ... Now purchased new XC60. Bottom line- best price and financing around. Even satisfied my hard to please husband!! Friendly and professional staff. Special thanks to Lou.

We truly appreciate you making the drive to work with us, even outside of "leaf peeping" season!

• Bulb Replacement - No Appointment

On my way to work, a message came on in the car - low beam bulb failure. I stopped at Mitchell Volvo. They replaced the bulb without an appointment-... they also gave me a free car wash. Great experience.

It was our pleasure to help!

• Violet44

I was having very strong gas odors inside the car and was terrified the car might explode. Mitchel'sSuburu of Simsbury took it in for repair right awa...y and serviced it in no time. I was so relieved and grateful for the immediate attention. My experiences with Mitchel's Suburu has always been a most satisfactory one. Very accommodating and pleasant people to do business with.

We'll definitely pass the compliment on to our cohorts over at Mitchell Subaru. :)

• Where to buy your next Volvo

Best sale process I have ever been involved in. I am completely satisfied

Wonderful to get to work with you, Sam!

• My dealership for almost 30 years!

I can't tell you how many times this dealership has bent over backwards to accommodate my car needs. They have always tried to squeeze me in or at lea...st take a look whenever I have had a problem or concern with my car. The service people, including the management team are what keeps me coming back and also why I have bought many cars from them thru the years.

Such loyal patronage means the absolute world to us. We look forward to being here for you for many, many years to come. (With some new facilities and... improvements currently on the way!)

Mitchell Volvo Cars of Simsbury