Average based on 142 reviews.
  • As close to perfection as possible.

I have purchased three VWs from Mitchell over the past 4 years. A 2010 EOS for my wife, who says it is the best and most fun car she has ever owned. I purchased a 2010 CC almost a year later, and drove it for two years. Because my elderly in-laws had trouble getting into the car, due to the slope design of the roof, I traded it for a new Passat. The CC was the best car I have ever owned, and the Passat is a close second. The rear legroom in the Passat is not to be believed for a car that size. Mitchell, as a dealership, has the most professional employees of any that I have ever used. Scott, Rob and the two salesmen who sold me the cars (the first one retired), and the service personnel, have always come through for my wife and me. If you are reading this, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good looking, dependable, great mileage new car. I love my VWs and my dealership.

Nothing could speak about us with higher regard than the fact that you've come to us for all your VW purchases and service, Marshall. As long as you love the Volkswagen brand, and the models it offers its drivers, we're honored to be the ones to provide and maintain them for you!

• Regular maintenance

Regular maintenance fast and thorough. Recommended crucial pro-active procedures to maintain top performance.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others -- and we're glad to be of continued service!

• Mike Labrie delivers exceptional cusomer service!

Thank you in return, Jon, for your time and trust!

I am a VERY happy customer of Mitchell VW in Canton CT. I needed my 2015 Jetta looked at for an engine warning light. I called and told Michael Labrie the Service Manager that I had to drive down to NYC to pick my daughter up in the afternoon. Mike fit me in early and got me out and on the road in two hours with a full diagnosis and plan for repair. We scheduled a gas line replacement for next week. In the meantime my car is ok to drive and I have peace of mind with my daughter in the passenger seat. Thank you Mike and all at Mitchell VW

Thank you in return, Jon, for your time and trust!

• Service of check engine light

Check engine light management was quick, logical and service restored car to like new performance.

That's exactly what we're here for -- thanks!

That's exactly what we're here for -- thanks!

• latest service

check engine light on. 2 components of turbo system bad. Replaced both...unfortunately, turbo is dying too, and check engine light is back on. Do I keep or do I trade in ? Hmmmmmm.

Give Mike LaBrie (service manager) a call and chat about the overall ROI on replacing the turbocharger, Mike. There are a few criteria you can use to determine whether or not the expense of that work yields more longevity than taking on a new car's payments. We'll help figure it out!

• Repair Department is Remarkable

Thanks for pointing that out -- we hope everyone has the same positive experience!

I will only take my VW to these guys. Service is fast and great. Mike took incredible care of me. I appreciated their honestly and helpfulness. It was clear that all the other customers felt the same.

• BUYING A FAMILY CAR

My husband and I were looking for a new family vehicle. I work down the street from Mitchell VW and my Husband wanted to take a look at what they had after having some bad experiences with other dealerships. Edward Provencal was our sales associate. he was very helpful in helping us find a 2009 VW Routan SEL. This is a major step up from our former family car. There are 2 separate dvd players so my older children can watch different movies that they like on longer family trips, no more yelling coming from the back seat, no more head aches. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. I would also recommend that they ask for Edward, he may be one of the newer sales associates but he was able to answer our questions and help us find the right vehicle. If you are looking for a VW go to Mitchell VW in Canton, CT. They know the product and how to treat their customers.

Knowing the product, and knowing how to treat people, are two of the cornerstones of how Mitchell businesses operate -- and our founder wouldn't have had it any other way! Thanks for sharing your experience working with Ed and the staff, Rachel.

• No issue with on-going service

We hope to see you again on the next scheduled maintenance interval, Susan -- but feel free to call us if you have any questions in the interim!

I needed an appt. within a timeframe that worked for my schedule - not an issue at all. The estimated charge for the 40,000 mile check was provided to me by the Svc. Mgr. when I made the call. What I wanted to have serviced was discussed in advance as well --- wonderful experience!

• Excellent service, immensely helpful

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Peter!

I am in my sixth decade and have dealt with many automobile dealers. I can honestly say that my most enjoyable experience and satisfactory sales help was with Mitchell Volkswagen in Canton CT. I dealt with Brendan Myers who I can say is an intelligent gentleman and a great help in making our purchase. My wife, Joann and myself were and are completely satisfied. I highly recommend Mitchell Volkswagen and Brendan Myers for any interest you may have in acquiring a Volkswagen. When you go ask for Brendan, you'll be glad you did. For some added help, you can reach Brendan at (860) 693-7668 or b.myers.mitchellvw@contactdealer.com Peter Stanford

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Peter!

• Great buying experience

Thank you in return for both opportunities, Jess -- Brendan, Samantha and the whole team are always here fro you!

I have recently purchased two cars from Brendan Myers. Both buying experiences were so easy and actually enjoyable. Brendan was so helpful and accommodating each time. He really took the time to understand my needs and wants in a vehicle all while remaining within my price point. He is a pleasure to work with and I know my next car will be purchased from him as well. Also, the girls in service are always so sweet and helpful. Anytime I have questions or need to bring my car in they are so accommodating and find ways to get me in asap and they always have a smile on their faces and are ready to help. Thank you everyone over at Mitchell VW for providing me with not one but two great car buying experiences.