Liberty Mazda

145 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 29, 2019

Excellent experience at Liberty Mazda in Hartford! There was absolutely no pressure at all from any employees. I worked with David and he couldn't have... been more helpful or informative. He was extremely kind and really helped me to understand what my options were. He was totally patient with me throughout the process and let me take my time deciding! Would recommend to ANY person looking for a car upgrade! I've gotten tons of compliments on my new Mazda CX-5. Its running great and AWESOME on gas!

April 6, 2019

This was the most wonderful car buying experience I have ever had. I was never pressured into making a decision and Jason was the best at helping make... the right choice. Everyone remembers your name and they are so pleasant and helpful!

Thank you for this superb review, Shaun! We are ecstatic to hear that we provided you with the best car buying experience you have ever had, and that ...is the exact experience that you deserve! Sales visits with us are always hassle-free and involve no pressure, since we just want to help you find a car that you love. Thank you for your kind words about our staff's customer service, and we hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

• June 29, 2015

Both Kevin Barzola and Gary Sumling were phenomenal throughout my entire buying experience. Kevin made me feel comfortable and did an excellent job of... informing me of what Mazda and the CX-5 had to offer, while never pressuring me in any way. Gary then made the finalizing of the purchase very seamless and easy. I unfortunately forget the name of the woman who went through all the bells and whistles with us before we drove it off the lot but she was extremely informative and awesome as well! Truly an exceptional experience and one I will advertise to others.

Hi Wes, Congratulations on your new car and thank you for putting your trust in Liberty Mazda! Kevin and Gary are great, and we are fortunate to have ...them. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer! Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Kind regards, Chris Wilkie | General Manager | wilkiec@executiveag.com

March 27, 2019

This was the most amazing car experience I have ever had. I needed a car quickly because my car was totaled. I called Nick to ask if he could help me... out. Not only did he go above and beyond in service and selection of a vehicle for me I was able to pick it up the same day. It was a seamless transaction and I am once again a happy Mazda owner. I can't thank Nick enough for all he did to make it happen.

Tommy, we sincerely appreciate your review. We are so glad to hear that your car needs were met in an amazing way. We hope to see you at your next sch...eduled maintenance!

February 25, 2019

Very easy and enjoyable car buying experience! Zeon was very helpful in finding the right car for me and Khalil was able to help me get the best price... for my trade in!

We are happy to provide an easy buying experience for you, Nicole. We strive for quality service, and dedicated employees like Zeon and Khalil make it... happen. We hope to see you again in the future!

February 21, 2019

Pleasant shopping experience. Jason Nve was super helpful and made our purchase as quick as possible. We found the car online and they had it as described... in great condition.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review for us, Patty! We are overjoyed to hear that you had such a positive sales experience wit...h us, and that Jason was helpful in making your purchase. We hope to see you again in the future!

February 16, 2019

My wife and I had a great experience with Liberty Mazda. We already knew the car we wanted and they had it in stock. The sales staff were knowledgeable,... courteous and no pressure. We got a great car at a good deal. Thanks guys!

We are pleased to hear that we provided such a smooth sales process for your car purchase! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive ex...perience with our sales staff.

February 11, 2019

This this was one of the most pleasant and positive car-leasing experiences I’ve ever had. Malik was friendly, genuine and knowledgeable, as were his colleagues.... I never felt pressured or patronized. Instead, I felt like they truly appreciated my business, and wanted me to leave a happy customer. I have had my CX-9 for a few days now and tell anyone who comments on it where I leased it from.

Thank you so much for the positive review Joanna! We love getting customer feedback, and I know Malik will appreciate the kind words you said about hi...m. Enjoy the new car, and come back and see us soon!

August 25, 2018

I purchased a new CX-5 last week and the experience at Liberty Mazda was excellent. I worked with David and Jason and they were both super nice and not... pushy at all. They were knowledgeable about the product and very professional. We were given a great price the first time in eliminating the need for extensive haggling. I would definitely recommend shopping there for a car.

We are delighted by your wonderful feedback. David and Jason will certainly appreciate your kind words, and we're grateful for your recommendation!

August 13, 2018

I test drove a new vehicle there and got their no-haggle price. I went home and shopped four other dealers and Liberty still had the lower price. The staff... is knowledgeable, has a sense of humor, and take the time to completely explain everything. I highly recommend Malik, who sat in the car with us and took us through every setting before we drove off.

Thank you for the fantastic review, Meg. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us, and Malik will appreciate your kind words and recommendation!