Stohlman Subaru of Sterling

393 reviews

393 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stohlman Subaru of Sterling from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 7, 2018

Excellent experience! Randall Tomblin was patient, listened to us, and was helpful in every way. He did an outstanding job with multiple test drives... and thorough explanations of the various models and their features and options. Everyone we met was courteous and professional. Absolutely no pressure. Stohlman needed to do a three car swap with other dealers to get the one we wanted (from New Jersey) and they pulled that off almost overnight. If you’re looking for a Subaru, go to Stholman Automotive in Sterling!

Thank you Thomas! Randall is a longtime member of our sales department & he loves helping people get into their dream car. Test drive, after test ...drive, after test drive he's not happy till your really happy... even if it means doing a 3 car swap with other dealers over night. Enjoy driving your new Subaru all over Northern Virginia!

October 8, 2018

I had the car less them 24 hours and 41 miles the rider rear tire blew out. I got the car to the dealership and the service department looked shocked... that I expected the dealership to do something. I had to go to the dealership manager to get service to do something. Then the service representative wrote on the receipt that this is usually not covered. The service department wouldn't release the car to me. The dealership manager was the only one the would release the car. Overall the service department did not want to do anything. They also felt doing as little as possible is there job.

September 18, 2018

This is the third Subaru we???ve purchased through Fernando at Stohlman Subaru. Our experience has always been positive with no pressure. Fernando is upfront... and honest. He is very knowledgeable and helpful in all things Subaru. Thank you Fernando. We love our new Ascent.

September 12, 2018

By far the BEST Car Buying interaction I have ever experienced. Will James was OUTSTANDING. I purchased the car while actually out in San Diego and... everything Will told me was spot on. No haggling, no nonsense. I would HIGHLY recommend Stohlman to anyone. Joe Gioello

September 12, 2018

I had an appointment at 130 I called around 930 am to see if it could be moved forward. The service writer advised YES we will handle it when you arrive... at 11 am. They serviced the vehicle within 45 minutes . This is excellent service at its finest.

September 1, 2018

Outstanding comprehensive service for our Subaru and great customer care for me. Keeps us coming back. We are dedicated loyal customers and will always... come to Stohlman first.

September 1, 2018

I have been going to Stohlman Subaru of Sterling for 9 years now and each time I visit for service, I am greeted by Tom Wimmer and his staff like an old... friend welcoming me back to town. I receive expert service for my Subaru which is why my car is still running like new after all these years. I highly recommended Stohlman Subaru of Sterling for your next service appointment or future car purchase.

August 17, 2018

The service I receive at Stolhman Subaru of Sterling is by far the best. From the time I pull my car into the service bay until I leave, I'm treated with... respect (my car too). This team is fast and efficient and the waiting area is very comfortable as well!

August 12, 2018

It took a while to find the car to test drive and I waited an hour before I even saw the car. It was no fault of the dealer???s. The test drive area allowed... me a thorough assessment. Tommy, the salesperson I was working with, then corrected me and let me know the xt touring had the eyesight feature I was looking for and found me the perfect vehicle for me. After agreeing to a price, I found the truecar price posted online was lower than what we agreed on. Tommy took the price back to management even though we had negotiated for a long time and got me the better deal. The truecar price for this dealership is the lowest in the area and they drive a hard bargain, but they were respectful the whole while.

August 11, 2018

So basically every time I visited the shop for either oil change or inspection, they found something that you have to repair before you go. single trip... never below one hundred, not to mention the last time that they charged me $2000 to replace all four brake pads and rotors. Yes, business has to make money but don't try to oversell every time.