4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 363 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

363 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stohlman Subaru of Sterling from DealerRater.com

• May 7, 2018

Excellent experience! Randall Tomblin was patient, listened to us, and was helpful in every way. He did an outstanding job with multiple test drive...s and thorough explanations of the various models and their features and options. Everyone we met was courteous and professional. Absolutely no pressure. Stohlman needed to do a three car swap with other dealers to get the one we wanted (from New Jersey) and they pulled that off almost overnight. If you’re looking for a Subaru, go to Stholman Automotive in Sterling!

May 20, 2018

My overall experience was awesome. My salesperson, Edvin was open to negotiating with me to ensure I received the best price on the vehicle. In addi...tion to his dedication to secure a fair deal, Edvin addressed every concern I had with the vehicle's condition which made sure I had the highest confidence in the vehicle I purchased. Alongside Edvin, was his sales manager who provided green lights to several special requests I made of the dealership. Both guys not only allowed me to leave with a very nice vehicle, they also left me with a high sense of satisfaction. Thanks Stohlman Subaru of Sterling!!!!!

May 14, 2018

I can't say enough positive things about Will James and the team and Stohlman Subaru. From the moment I walked in they were focused on finding me the ...right car, for the right price and getting me in my new car as efficiently as possible. I was greeted warmly and promptly and one of the managers listened as I explain what I was looking for and then set me up with our salesman, Will James. If you are interested in joining the Subaru family I can't recommend Will strongly enough. He was attentive and wanted to know exactly what I was looking for, basing his search from there. He was solution oriented and was proactive in possible automobiles that fit my needs and my budget. I never once felt like he was trying to "sell" me anything, but rather, he was trying to find me the right fit for me and my family. He answered questions patiently, explained concepts and issues clearly and made the paperwork as painless as possible. The rest of the team was outstanding as well. In less than 5 hours we went from test driving to driving our (new to us) Outback home. They were generous in the amount that they offered for our trade, gave us a fair price and worked to get us decent loan terms as well. There was nothing that was hidden nor did anyone try to trick us into any "extras". Everyone we spoke to was straight forward and went out of their way to help us with what we needed. Our Outback is amazing. Thank you to Will James and the Stohlman autogroup

May 14, 2018

I had made a service appointment for a recall about a month ago, but never got an email confirmation for it, so I called last week to confirm what the... date was so that I wouldn't miss it. I left my name, number and was told someone would call me back shortly. No one ever called. So today I called and they told me that I missed my appointment (it was for a 7:30 am drop off) and they could no longer fit me in. I asked if I could drop it off at lunchtime since the work was already scheduled on their end (the parts were already ordered) and they said no because they couldn't give me a loaner car. Now they tell me they cannot fit me in until July!! I have a family road trip in June and would prefer to have a safe car on the road, but now I won't. Thanks for nothing... Update: I emailed the Service Manager directly (Tom Wimmer) and explained everything. His email back to me was a forwarded link with how to schedule service online, which you cannot do for recall work. Wow, the helpfulness just keeps coming!

Stohlman Subaru of Sterling

Beo, So sorry for the misunderstanding. And I'm glad we we're able to fit you in on the 14th, the day of your original appointment. Stohlman Subaru of... Sterling would never leave you hanging, or allow you to go on a family road trip feeling unsafe. Have a wonderful road trip and please tag us in your facebook or instagram posts! - Enjoy the open road! Tom Wimmer

May 7, 2018

42 Month Inspection done On Time, Quickly, Accurately and with Courtesy. - AS USUAL. This blog supposedly requires a 25 word minimum. However My ope...ning statement pretty comes up the whole experience. Thanks Stohlman, Neil C.

May 3, 2018

We worked with Mark Doyle. He was straight forward, knowledgeable and helpful. We traded in our old Outback, 2006 with over 111,000 miles, and look fo...rward to another 12 years or more with the new Outback. You could tell the gentleman we worked with in the finance department had many years experience, very efficient, sorry I can't remember his name.

May 2, 2018

My sales man was Gary Hall @ Stohlman Subaru of Sterling. The best thing about him was ...he was not pushy at all. He showed me what I wanted to see. ...Rest he communicated me over the email and text. He was on point and on time. This is the least hassle free car I have ever bought.

May 2, 2018

Thank you Subaru of sterling for always taking great care of my Subaru. 116,000 miles and going strong! My trust in Subaru to always do the service ...I requested and no more is why I continue coming back!

April 28, 2018

Worked with Fernando Avila and will say the entire experience was very professional and ended with us leasing a new Forester. Unlike some of the other... experiences we had with car dealerships that ended with us leaving being frustrated with the salespeople, we left totally pleased with the entire process. We recommend him to anyone interested in a new vehicle.

April 28, 2018

Awesome service Tom, Heather and the rest of the team always do a great job. They also do their best not to overcharge or do unnecessary repairs. I ha...ve been coming to them for six years.

21736 Auto World Circle Sterling, VA 20166