4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 283 reviews

New Used Service

283 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Peabody from DealerRater.com

• Great Experience
    March 31, 2016

I was interested in an MDX and was coming just about 80 miles away. I worked with Steven whom was such a pleasure to work with, not only did he keep m...e informed of the vehicles I was interested in but genuinely cared. Our buying experience was GREAT! Steven was caring, so knowledgeable about the vehicle and didn't treat us like just another sale. He went over and beyond what I expected. I would recommend Acura of Peabody to all my family and friends and to especially work with Steven!

Great experience overall!
    April 9, 2018

I had a great experience at Acura of Peabody and I am very pleased with my certified per-owned Acura RDX. Would recommend this dealership to others.

Acura of Peabody

Thank you for your business and welcome to the Acura of Peabody family!

Employees Worked With
    Very disappointing... never going back.
    March 26, 2018

I found a car that I loved at this dealership. Test drove it and decided I wanted to purchase the car. There was an issue with the financing so I was ...not able to make the purchase that same day, however, I still made a deposit on the car as way of "holding it". The salesman made a suggestion for me to try a local bank to apply for a car loan. I took his advice and decided to go to that bank however by that time I had been working and the bank hours do not align with my work schedule. I was ready to apply the next business day which was today, (only two days later) and I received an email today that the car was sold to someone else. I was very upset and disappointed that the salesman was too impatient wait to hear from the bank that he had initially recommended. Obviously his team must've pressured him to get that car sold so they didn't care that I've been inquiring about that car for over a week AND had already put a deposit down so nobody else would buy it. I'm very shocked with my experience but I guess I shouldn't be since I've heard bad things about dealerships.

We're very sorry that you didn't get the outcome that you were expecting from us. Thanks for sharing details of your dissatisfying experience and I wo...uld like the opportunity to make things right. Please contact me at javery@acurapeabody.com to further discuss your experience and check other vehicle options for you. Thank you for considering us. -Joel Avery

best experience ever at a dealership
    March 22, 2018

I worked with Steven Ashe at Acura Peabody and he was fantastic. No pressure and he showed me every aspect of the MDX. I was leaning towards the Lexus... 350L but when we finished the test drive I was convinced the Acura was a superior handling vehicle thanks to Steven taking it through the paces and showing me how nimble the car was. on the day I picked up the car he brought me around the entire dealership introducing me to service personnel, showing me where to hunker down in a separate room for privacy if I wait for my car when it is being serviced.

Acura of Peabody

Thank you for your business and enjoy your new MDX!

First Acura
    March 7, 2018

In Feb 2018 decided to look at replacing my current leased Toyota Highlander with another similarly sized SUV. I stopped into the dealership decidin...g I would test drive an Acura. I asked for Steven Ashe because three years ago I tested a vehicle, SDX, and remebered Steven because he was very thorough and pleasant leaving a good impression. After telling Steven, and BTW he remembered me from 3 years back, what I was looking for in vehicle he suggested the MDX. We went for the test drive and halfway through was pretty much convinced I wanted the vehicle. The two things that convinced me were the vehicle itself, very impressively put together and packaged, and Steven Ashe's knowledge of the product. Today's cars are loaded with electronics and technology. Steve knows that it can be overwhelming and truly feels a responsibility to make you comfortable with your purchase. The day I picked up the car Steven spent an hour plus in the vehicle going over everything. The rest of my experience at the dealership was pleasant too. From Zach the manager, Will in financing and the walk through of the service department with Steven, all seem geniunely happy that I brought my business to Acura of Peabody.

Acura of Peabody

Thank you for your business and welcome to the Acura of Peabody family!

Employees Worked With
    " Overall Exceptional Service"
    March 7, 2018

My recent purchase from Acura of Peabody was a seamless transaction made easy by the entire team. Great customer service and a very friendly environm...ent, everyone you encountered was extremely nice. This is a dealership that I would highly recommend to family and friends. Zack took the time to locate the exact color that I wanted and Steven worked diligently to ensure that I had a full understanding of the vehicle.

Acura of Peabody

Thank you for your business and we are happy we met your expectations!

Return Buyer
    March 7, 2018

Ten years ago I bought an MDX from Jim Mazzarini at Acura of Peabody. The experience was simple and allowed me to meet our family needs. Service was ...always easy to schedule and exceeded all expectations. I returned to Jim to help me once again. 10 years from now I will probably return again.

Acura of Peabody

Thank you for your loyalty to Jim and Acura of Peabody!

Wonderful Car Buying Experience
    March 6, 2018

Steve Ashe was great and made the process of buying a new car very simple and stress free. He went out of his way to make sure that I was completely s...atisfied with my purchase.

Acura of Peabody

Thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride!

Top Notch Sales Team at Acura of Peabody
    February 14, 2018

I am a return customer at Acura of Peabody. I traded in my 2009 MDX for a 2015 Certified MDX. Steven was the first person to welcome me into dealers...hip, really nice, sincere person. I would highly recommend looking Steven up if you want to buy a car. My experience with Steven and team at Acura was Excellent. The entire team is truly committed to putting you in car that you're happy with. I didn't feel pressured during sale, overall I would highly recommend this dealership.

Acura of Peabody

Thank you for your loyalty to Acura of Peabody and enjoy your new MDX!

Great Car Buying Experience
    February 13, 2018

Wonderful staff and very helpful sales department. The car delivery service from Steven was extremely helpful and informative. I would highly recomm...end Acura of Peabody to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Acura of Peabody

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your business!

233 Andover St Peabody, MA 01960