New 866-588-2686 Dealer Website
Used 888-386-3081 Email Dealer
Service 888-262-4090

4.5
Average based on 62 reviews.
  • Service and Purchase

I had the best experience in purchasing my new Corolla and the repair service given me. Ben and his sales team managed the sales process smoothly, and for me, without worry. It has been a very good experience. I will recommend Bernardi Toyota to all my neighbors and friends.

• New car in need

Customer service was great. Ed Fucci was very engaging, as was GM Mike Knox. Brad is very helpful and so is Pedro, and Erica. It was much appreciated, I have been driving Toyotas for 25 years and I don't plan on ever going on anywhere else. I've gotten my last 2 cars at Bernardi.

• great new car

just bought a new car, easy to deal with great staff, thats my 3rd car here wouldn't buy any where else, definitely recommend

• Just bought a new car

I am a first-time car buyer. I'm financing a car for the first time. I was very nervous coming in here at first, it's overwhelming. But there were so many helpful people here to really break down finances and all the specifics to make me feel comfortable about my buying choice and the car and the financial part as well.

• Good experience

The salesman was great, we got a good deal on our car, but a little pressured by the finance department.

• great service

Eddie was very helpful. personality is great. service dept. is good.

Eddie was very helpful. personality is great. service dept. is good.

• Highly recommend Eddy B (finance guy)

The finance guy at this dealership, Eddy B, made sure that the paperwork was done in no time. Probably saved me 1 hour! After you purchased a car here, ask for "Efficient Eddy" to handle the paperwork

• Aydin, Eddy, and Brian are very nice

I bought car here in 2012, it was a year old It only had 12,000 miles on it. It was a corolla. Heated seats and threw in mats. Did a very good job. Corolla sport; got hit 3 times. Now, I just bought another Toyota Corolla and it was damaged but Brian is going to take care of it for me. Getting a rental free of charge. They are very good here, and they gave me mats. I'm very very happy.

• Great car buying experience

I would like to praise Artie, from ( Framingham) Bernardi Toyota, for being patient, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful during my recent trade in /car purchase. I am very pleased with my purchase, and know that Artie had the interests of myself and my family in mind when helping us chose a make/model of car, along with guiding us in what is involved in purchasing vs. leasing. The staff overall were incredibly helpful and friendly. I have now bought three cars over the years from Artie, and I highly recommend him if you are considering purchasing a new vehicle!

• Great Experience with Dell

We liked that Dell never dodged our questions, he seemed very upfront and honest.