• Good Deal

I love my truck I buy from Quirk Ford in Quincy. we came back to see Tusani and buy another Certified Preowned. they give great deals here.

• Excellent job

Already knew what i was looking for , my salesman bob kultch got me in and out very quickly and at an excellent price. Thank you quirk ford

• Quirk Ford my go to place

Been shopping Quirk Ford for many years and always get a fair deal and able to go home with new vehicle. Chris Baron and Mike Quirk are great to deal with

• Ford Transit Connect

Tusani at Quirk Ford help me to get in the Transit connect that best fits my needs. At first it was tough, but he knows his stuff. With a little work and some time, he was able to get me driving. I am completely satisfied with my Tusani and Quirk Ford. Thanks again, Tony

• Best Car buyin experience with Tusani @ Quirk Ford

Stopped in the dealership not knowing what my next car will be, Tusani and I test drove a few options to narrow down what I like. Now I'm driving my new Ford Edge which I am completely Satisfied with. Thank you Tusani and the team at Quirk Ford. Peter from the Tech team was exceptional!

• Tusani found me the perfect match

Found my car on Cars.com and when to Quirk Ford to make my purchase. Tusani greeted me at the door and quickly found me the 2016 Ford Explorer I picked online. He went over the options on the vehicle with me before purchase, I realize I was missing my Inflatable belts for the second row (great safety feature). I left that night with my perfect Explorer. Thank you Tusani and Quirk Ford to make sure I got the right Explorer. I will recommend all my friends to see Tusani @ Quirk Ford for the perfect vehicle.

• Mr Daniel Medeiros

I found a vehicle I was interested in on cars.com and entered my email & phone # and received a call 20 minutes later, even though it was after 8:30 pm. I went in around lunch time the following day and drove off the lot with the 07 Jeep Grand Cherokee I was interested in. The whole process was smooth, from the trade in to the financing.