4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 783 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

783 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree from DealerRater.com

• July 10, 2016

Top quality inventory, an educated sales staff and a non-pressure environment made the process of buying a car much easier than I imagined. My thanks... to Omar Ananbeh for his patience and insight in this endeavor.

I sincerely appreciate the time it took for you write this great review about Omar! We thank you for your business and look forward to the opportunity... to serve your automotive needs again in the future. Best, Scott Lewis, General Manager

May 18, 2018

For the finest service and professionalism that simply cannot be found anywhere else in New England or at ANY other Ford Dealership, in my opinion, ...there is no other like Herb Chambers Ford by far. From the time I stepped foot into the building until I drove away from their auto lot, I was made to feel as though I was the only customer in the building. And I KNOW that I will continue to be received that way whether in person or on the phone for as long as I own my Beautiful Ford Explorer, and all my other vehicles I purchase there. That speaks volumes to me as it should to you. I feel like one of the family there. Isn't that the way things should be? Yes, Indeed! Thanks, to you all at Herb Chambers Ford.

May 16, 2018

Why go anywhere else, they do it all here. Best of all there prices are tremendous! Even the waiting area is clean, inviting and has plenty of snacks ...and drinks. Also went upstairs to look for a place to do some computer work and was allowed to use an empty desk and felt right at home. Just an all around great place to not only service your car but buy one as well.

May 14, 2018

Joel DiLillo sent me to Rich whom I did business with in the past then introduced to Frankie & Kevin they have my highest regards professionals

Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Thank you for your review! Happy to know you enjoyed working with our team. Best, Scott Lewis, General Manager.

May 12, 2018

From the shuttle drivers to the cashier to the service advisors, these folks are helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. The service advisors are stra...ightforward and take the time to explain exactly what is needed and answer all questions. I have been getting my Fords serviced here for over 15 years and wouldn???t go anywhere else. A special shout out to Andy Andrews for his helpfulness!

Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Thank you for your review. It is always great to hear from returning customers who are continuously satisfied with the service they are getting. We al...ways want our customers to leave happy, and come back again! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you again in the future. Best, Scott Lewis, General Manager.

May 11, 2018

I just bought my vehicle two months ago and my tire pressure light has been on since I week after I brought home the car. I was concerned that the se...al was not good brand new tire. Andy told me to bring the car in and they will have a look. They found a nail in the tire, plugged it and reset my warning light all in a matter of 20 minutes. Andy was very good to make sure I was taken care of.

Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Thank you for your review. Happy to know that Andy found the problem and provided you with timely service! Wishing you many happy miles, without a fla...t tire of course! Best, Scott Lewis, General Manager.

May 10, 2018

Car was serviced on time. The car was returned in less time than they estimated

May 9, 2018

Very satisfied! The customer service was very nice. I was there for an oil change but he was able to schedule for recall service which save me a tri...p back.

Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Happy to know that you were satisfied with the service you received! We appreciate your business! Best, Scott Lewis, General Manager.

May 7, 2018

I shopped on line and contacted Richard T. and then came to dealership and was met by Alvin P. both we very knowledgeable about the van and kept my i...nformed throughtout the purchase process

Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Thanks for your review! Glad you had a positive experience with us! -Scott Lewis, General Manager.

May 3, 2018

It was a pleasure to purchase my new truck. Jason Arsenault was excellent sales person He kept me informed through out the buying process. Great Job.

Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Thank you for your review! Happy to know that Jason provided you with great customer service. Happy miles in your new truck! Best, Scott Lewis, Genera...l Manager.

Jason Arsenault