Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Definitely happy with service

Made my appointment and was happy to be reminded days before the appointment; service was excellent; while they were busy they made a good effort to fix my truck in a timely manner ordering parts needed to get me back on the road.

Dealer response

We appreciate your great feedback and five-star rating, Joaquin! Thank you for coming to Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

Service appointment

Great service Crystal took care of me right away and mechanics were able to diagnose immediately ordered part in return truck as soon as it came thanks a lot

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-star service! We're happy that Crystal was able to diagnose your issue and order you the correct part. See you next time at Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

Great service

Greeted at the door and was quickly help. They had my Jeep in and out in no time. I’ll be back for more service. Thanks

Dealer response

Thank you, Mike! We appreciate your great feedback and five-star rating! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

1.0

Never buying from this place again.

Gave this place a lot of business, family and friends. Never used the service because my son purchased a vehicle and they screwed him with there crappy service, but I still referred people there to buy. Never again.

Was very happy with the whole process

I have to say my experience at tri city Chrysler dodge was easy fun and fast. My sales person was Lexy. She was awesome she answered all of my questions I had about the car and the process. She wasn't a pushy salesperson witch was nice . She listen to what I had to say and what I was looking for. I highly recommended her to any one looking for a new or used vehicle. And the sales manager josh was also great to deal with.

1.0

Not a Tri-city buyer? Can’t use 1 of our 4 loaners

Called to try and get warranty items done to my car because another dealership ran out of an part and tri city has it. I was told because I did not buy the car from them and I could not use one of the four measly loaner vehicles they have. The job would require about a days amount of work but because I did not buy it from them a loaner car is not available to me. Horrible customer service and discriminatory to those who didn’t buy the car at “tri-city” but are trying to get their warranty work done. I can’t just get up and drive back to Arizona to get warranty work done. It’s a failure on service management. Save your time and go to Foss or Port City. They take care of you no matter where you bought the car.

awesome Costumer Service

Came home with what i wanted not the they wanted to sell. Great experience during the whole process. Bill Malsbury was excellent.

Awesome service in every department!

I would definitely recommend this dealer. Honesty, great service, good prices.

Dave Fifield

Dave Fifield was so incredibly helpful in finding the right car for me. Tri-City didn't have the exact model that I was interested in on their lot, so Dave went above and beyond to find my dream car elsewhere and have it delivered to Tri-City. He was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and kept clear communication with me during the whole process. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from him in the future and would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great experience purchasing their vehicle. Thank you Dave and everyone else at Tri-City!

Fantastic Dealership

I have purchased 2 new vehicles from this dealership in the past 3 years. The whole process from finding the right vehicle to the financing process is a pleasure at this dealership. I would recommend anyone that wants to be treated fair and honest with their next vehicle purchase to visit this dealership. I want to thank Marty (salesman) and Derek (finance manager) for all of your help, knowledge and honesty with my new Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase. I love the vehicle as well as this dealership!