Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 49 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Place to Buy Your Next Car!
    June 16, 2016

Came across their website while I was in search of a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. We had been searching for a good deal with decent miles and the...y had several! We contacted the dealership and they were very professional and gave us all the information on one of the vehicles we were very interested in. We are about a 2.5 hour drive from the dealership so we wanted to know everything about it before we made the drive. When we got there it was everything that they promised! They are straight to the point and wont pretend to sell you a car that isn't all its cracked up to be. The dealership itself was very welcoming and so were all of the employees there. They were very organized when filling out all the paperwork and very very knowledgeable about the car we were buying and any questions that we had. If you're not sure about purchasing a car from here because of the distance, don't let that stop you! Definitely worth the drive to go to such a respectable honest dealership! I will be referring all of my friends and family here! Thank you for your help John, I absolutely love my Jeep!!

awesome Costumer Service
    November 15, 2017

Came home with what i wanted not the they wanted to sell. Great experience during the whole process. Bill Malsbury was excellent.

Awesome service in every department!
    October 29, 2017

I would definitely recommend this dealer. Honesty, great service, good prices.

Dave Fifield
    October 7, 2017

Dave Fifield was so incredibly helpful in finding the right car for me. Tri-City didn't have the exact model that I was interested in on their lot, so... Dave went above and beyond to find my dream car elsewhere and have it delivered to Tri-City. He was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and kept clear communication with me during the whole process. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from him in the future and would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great experience purchasing their vehicle. Thank you Dave and everyone else at Tri-City!

Fantastic Dealership
    October 3, 2017

I have purchased 2 new vehicles from this dealership in the past 3 years. The whole process from finding the right vehicle to the financing process is... a pleasure at this dealership. I would recommend anyone that wants to be treated fair and honest with their next vehicle purchase to visit this dealership. I want to thank Marty (salesman) and Derek (finance manager) for all of your help, knowledge and honesty with my new Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase. I love the vehicle as well as this dealership!

Jeep Grand Cherokee, Limited
    September 5, 2017

My husband and I leased a Jeep in 2016- we had such a good experience that we decided to make our first new vehicle purchase with Tri-City. The experi...ence working with Bill was seamless. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we were interested in and gave us access to any/all cars we wanted to test drive. The purchasing process was quick and efficient. If you need parts or floor mats, or service done to your vehicle I highly recommend their service department as well; they are awesome!

Tri City Dodge is a great place to buy a car
    July 5, 2017

Bob Boulay is absolutely great at what he does very professional and very personable. I have bought a couple vehicles now from Bob and I wouldn't go t...o anyone else.The people at Tri City Dodge are all great people and easy to work with. Highly recommend buying from them!

Happy
    July 3, 2017

Great service for 14 years. Very pleased with two recent purchaes

Great people to deal with, up front and honest..
    June 13, 2017

Great staff a very friendly place to look for a new or used vehicle. The part I liked most is they do not hover over you while you look around. If y...our interested on a certain vehicle you get a key to check it out and test drive with the sales person. The whole process of paper work, answering questions went very smoothly and quick as well. This dealership if you call or email them they will contact as soon as possible. After a couple of days with my 2014 Jeep the salesman called to see how things were going. Previous dealerships never did that when I had purchased from them. So if you're looking for a new or used vehicle check Tri City out, I've already to friends and family where I went and about my great experience.

Kim Taylor
    May 20, 2017

Dennis's Luke was an exceptional salesman. The overall experience and professionalism from the sales team and the entire Tri-City dealership was top n...otch.

Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram