Delray Buick GMC

(4.8) 1419 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1419 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Delray Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience
    October 28, 2015

My service advisor, Mark Willis, was excellent. I also had an issue with a fender and Mike Kasemeyer took the time and effort to resolve my issue. Exc...ellent experience!

Thank you for the great review!

• new buick
    February 24, 2018

Jeff was a totally nice and trustworthy salesman. Got me the car I wanted and was very patient. I would definitely deal with him and Delray Buick aga...in.

• Great experience. Love my Buick regal
    February 23, 2018

Fritzi is very helpful and knowledgeable..helped me and got me a great deal. I am able to contact him and he responds right away with any questions o...r concerns I may have about my new car .

• Not typical dealership
    February 23, 2018

We visited the dealership to buy my nephew his first car. We warned him about the typically dreadful "dance" dealers force you to endure, and he exper...ienced it at several places we visited. Until we found Delray Buick GMC. We had a fantastic experience with the entire team. Renato, our well-informed and enthusiastic salesperson, was respectful and professional. He was patient with us, and spent extra time teaching us about all the features of the car and all the services available at the dealership. He is definitely someone we will return to visit for our next car purchase. John, our finance manager, made a typically stressful financial negotiation process run smoothly. He was reasonably forthcoming, and was very kind to us. They have a solid team of genuinely good people at Delray Buick. I will recommend the dealership when I have opportunities.

• Great buying experience
    February 20, 2018

Kyle was professional and knowledgeable, great salesman would do business with again for sure. Found a couple cars online went to test drives and then... drove off in a car I really enjoy.

Overall Experience

• Buying a used car was a pleasure
    February 16, 2018

Stephanie and John - clever, quick, & kind. Left with a great reliable car that did not break my bank. No false smiles or underhanded tricks here.

• Great
    February 15, 2018

This was not my first purchase from GMC Buick Delray. They make the process easy and pleasurable. The sales rep to the the finance manager were absolu...tely great to discuss and answer questions directly. No doubt, I will return to this dealership for all my future auto needs.

• Great Deal!
    February 14, 2018

Stephanie was a very personable salesperson. Knowledgeable about my car as well. I would recommend her and dealership to someone looking for a new or ...used car.

• Hyundai
    February 11, 2018

Because Stephanie was a pleasure to deal with . Told her what I needed and she delivered without being overbearing . I would recommend her to anyone i...n need of a vehicle

• Just renewed my lease
    February 8, 2018

What I can I say. The experience has been great! It was time to renew and the decision was easy! Fernando, Tony & Aric we???re fantastic to work with ...again the 2nd time around. Highly recommend this dealership if interested in GMC /Buick

Delray Buick GMC