Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

357 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf from DealerRater.com
  • Honest and upfront in pricing and customer service

Honest and upfront in pricing and in customer service. five out five stars, indeed!

Thank you Ms. Wolbach for the wonderful rating and review!!

Thank you Ms. Wolbach for the wonderful rating and review!!

• All phenomenal and great staff
    May 4, 2017

Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

Kelvin Hughes, Wayne Hogue, Ms Diana The cashier all phenomenal and great staff!!!!! They serviced my car for bad ball bearing and CV flush and washed my car and gave me a rental!!! Thank you Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf!!!

Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

Thank you Feline for the fantastic review!! We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to help you out, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!!

• Mr. Rick made the process of buying my first car
    May 2, 2017

Mr. Rick made the process of buying my first car enjoyable and easy. I???ve already recommended him and the Sheehy staff to family and friends.

Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

Thank you Malika for the fantastic review!! We are thrilled to hear that Rick was able to help you out, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Mr. Rick made the process of buying my first car

Mr. Rick made the process of buying my first car enjoyable and easy. I’ve already recommended him and the Sheehy staff to family and friends.

Thank you Malika for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Daryl was great
    May 1, 2017

Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

Thank you Donnell for the fantastic review!! We are thrilled to hear that Daryl was able to help you out, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

Daryl was great. Professional, courteous and straight forward. His assessment of our needs was spot on and honed in on the right with the right price without being pushy. Thanks for the awesome.

• Daryl was great

Thank you Donnell for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Joseph Lenc approached us like MAGIC
    April 28, 2017

Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

Thank you Ms. Hudson for the fantastic review!! We are thrilled to hear that Joseph was able to help you out, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

I just don't know where to start ! I SIMPLY love this awesome dealership. I've shopped for years purchasing, and renting all types of vehicles, and my beautiful BLESSED experience at Sheehy Nissan was the greatest ! The minute we entered this dealership, Joseph Lenc approached us like MAGIC.

• Joseph Lenc approached us like MAGIC

Thank you Ms. Hudson for the fantastic review!! We are so glad that Joseph was able to help you out so tremendously, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

• The staff was very professional
    April 27, 2017

Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

The staff was very professional and up front with all expenses. The question was skipped by mistake. Yes, I would recommend this to anyone. Thank You for your service!

Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

Thank you Karen for the fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and look forward to seeing you again next time!!

• Chris & sales manager provided outstanding service

The sales person Chris and the sales manager provided outstanding service. Kuodos! also a great job from credit associate Vince. he made it happen.

Thank you Keith for the fantastic review!! We are so glad that our team was able to help you out so tremendously, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!