Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

New 888-652-9057 Dealer Website
Used 888-652-9061 Email Dealer
Service 877-893-4417

Average based on 37 reviews
  • The entire sales team were excellent

The entire sales team were excellent from Rashid and Mac to Vince and Gary. It was pleasant experience to purchase from Waldorf Sheehey Nissan. Keep up the excellent work.

Thank you Monica for the great review!! We are thrilled you had such a pleasant experience with our dealership, and that our entire team was able to help you out!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

• The best experience

This by far has been the best experience! the staff was amazing and very helpful.

• The salesperson was very diligent

I felt the salesperson was very diligent about meeting my car needs. Mr. Russell always appeared to have a we can make it happen attitude. I have not purchased a new car in 23 full years and was placed in a situation to purchase after my engine on my Acura died. My Mazda died two years prior.

Thank you Octavia for the wonderful review!! We are glad that you came to us, and that Mr. Russell was able to help you out!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

• We love Phil! He was very knowledgeable

We love Phil! He was very knowledgeable and helpful Great salesman and made it a great buying experience!

Thank you Mike for the great rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Thank you Mike for the great rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

• The process was easy and well explain

The process was easy and well explain. Anne Maus was an exceptional asset to my first car purchase! Thank you to her and this amazing deal!

Thank you Darryl for the great review!! We are so glad that Anne was able to help you through your first purchase!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Everything was perfect

Everything was perfect. Willie and Gary were absolutely perfect with customer service and extremely accomodating to ensure our needs were met!

Thank you Chris for the great rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Thank you Chris for the great rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Staff was very pleasant

Staff was very pleasant and helpful to work with and not pushy.

Thank you Quentin for the wonderful rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Staff was very pleasant and helpful to work with and not pushy.

• I had the best car buying experience

Thank you Kamrudeen for the wonderful rating and review!! We are so glad that Phil was able to help you out, enjoy your new vehicle!!

I had the best car buying experience ever with our sales guy Phil. he was patient and very knowledgeable of the car. hands down the best car buying experience ever go see my guy phil.

• Great Job

Great Job salesperson Willie Moses and mansget Gary lee.

Thank you Camille for the outstanding rating and review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Great Job salesperson Willie Moses and mansget Gary lee.

• The service was fast and it was a pleasure

Anne, Gary and Danielle were awesome and they took special care of me. The service was fast and it was a pleasure working with Anne. I wasn't even planning to make a purchase, but everything went so well. I got the car I wanted and exemplary customer service. Couldn't ask for more. Kristen H.

Thank you Kristen for the raving review!! We are so glad that you had such a positive experience with our dealership, and that Anne, Danielle, & Gary were able to help you out!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!