Snethkamp Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-RAM

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 33 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 3, 2017

Returned to Snethkamp Chrysler Redford to turn in my Chrysler 200 lease and lease another new vehicle. My salesman Joseph Schettler, who I leased my ...Chrysler 200 from 2 years ago, did a fantastic job in assisting me with my new lease. Joe found me exactly what I was looking for in my newest lease vehicle, and for a great price. The process of turning in my last vehicle and taking delivery of a new Jeep Patriot went super smooth and timely. I will definitely be back to see Joe and Snethkamp Redford when I am ready to lease my next vehicle!

April 11, 2018

Disappointed the way they treated my son today on a missing wheel lock , instead of trying to help him, they want to sell him a new wheel lock set for... $50.00. We have one lease vehicle from them and purchased.

August 16, 2017

After not finding the new 2017 Jeep I was seeking at my local go to dealership I broadened my search distance. After looking at Jeeps at 7 dealerships... far from home and being discouraged for various reasons regarding these visits, I had one more go at it and drove to Snethkamp Jeep far away. Story is: was paired with salesman who actually listened and was interested in our satisfaction to make the deal happen. The visit evolved: examined condition of, test drove, liked Jeep, discussed terms of deal including trade in $, struck agreements for sale. Drove home in new Jeep same day! Snethkamp buying experience helping to smooth all the negatives of a long search. So if you need to be treated with a professional approach and consideration in your purchase try Snethkamp Chrysler Jeep, it was a pleasure for me that day.

August 16, 2017

May 22, 2017

Could not possibly be happier with our experience in dealing with Mike Scarvellis! His professionalism and attention to what his customers want is wit...hout equal. Not many salesmen would go as far as to play the ukelele to delight our children while we purchased our car! If you are looking for a great customer experience and a great deal look no further this is the guy and place! I have spent over 20 years in vehicle sales myself and admittedly am hard to please, let alone impress. Let me tell you that Mike and his team have consistently exceeded my expectations time and time again.

March 23, 2017

Great service at the Snethkamp dealership in Redford on Telegraph. My 2nd time working with Tony Williams, he's very polite, courteous and knowledgeab...le. I would highly recommend this person to anyone. Superb job. Thanks Mr. Tony

May 19, 2016

I have been looking for a Dodge Grand Caravan for a few months and located one online at Snethkamp and sent an inquiry. I got a response from Terry Pr...uitt, who was happy to give me information by e-mail and did not pressure me to come in or to call him immediately, but was very helpful finding information for me about the car and allowing me to do it on my schedule. About 4 days later I called Terry and asked if he could help me on that car, on late notice, and he was great about it - got the car set up for me to look at and test drive and was pretty candid with me during the process and ended up giving me a fair price on the car, and then did everything he could to minimize any delays in getting the paperwork done and allowing me to finish the transaction quickly and working with my schedule. I really appreciated all that Snethkamp and Terry did to be respectful of my time and to help me to get a good car at a good price. About a week earlier, at another dealership, after having made an appointment to see a car, I drove about an hour to see it and when I got there was told that the car was getting washed and then a few minutes later told that unfortunately the car was sold, but "Is there something else I can show you?" That dealership certainly had little respect for me - I called before I started the drive to the dealership, and they could have told me if it was sold, but did not bother to do so. In contrast, Terry and the folks at Snethkamp treated me with respect and helped me to make a good purchase. I will certainly recommend Terry and the dealership to others.

May 5, 2016

We just bought /leased a car for my daughter who is a student at Michigan State from sales associate Chase. He was an excellent partner from start to ...finish. Answered every question we had, walked us through the process and really was great. He even checked our insurance and helped us get a better deal. I would not hesitate to recommend him and Snethkamp Chrysler to anyone looking to buy a car . They really made us feel comfortable , welcome and want to do business with them again. Overall a great experience.

April 28, 2016

I just wanted to Thank You for the wonderful experience I had in renewing my lease with Chrysler Capital through your dealership at Snethkamp Chrysler.... My salesperson Samuel Maton was very professional, efficient and accommodating. Mr. Maton and the staff in the front office made sure all of my needs were met. I am a very satisfied customer who will be referring your dealership to family and friends that are looking to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again!

April 14, 2016

Just bought a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Snethkamp. My salesman was Terry. Terry was wonderful to deal with and worked hard in every way to get the deal... done. Yvonne was the business manager I dealt with and she was a pure pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend buying from Snethkamp and recommend dealing with Terry and Yvonne to everyone. I will be back to work with them again the next time I need a vehicle. Thanks for the five star service!!!

Snethkamp Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-RAM