• Oil change

Excellent and done in a timely manner. We were satisfied with the service!

Excellent and done in a timely manner. We were satisfied with the service!

• Great service! They only do repairs that are need

I had all the work on my Honda here. And will continue to have my maintanance and repairs done at Bosak

• Wish I went elsewhere.

Initially, I was impressed with the customer service. A month after purchasing the vehicle, a rock hit my windshield and I had to get it replaced ($350). It was summer and I was told that the windshield that was installed had scratches all over it - they would not offer a discount and asked if I would like to keep the scratchy windshield. Since it is a 2016, I refused to keep the scratchy windshield. However, I was advised that I would have to come back in a week to let the adhesive bind before replacing it again. In August, I realized the USB port will not charge my cell phone (one of the reasons I liked the model) because that's not its intended use although the sales man informed me that I could. Due to the flexible material it is made out of, the cowl has warped twice. When I came in the second time for the same problem, the service man tried to accuse me of scraping it with a snow scraper and damaging it myself. Now, my steering wheel is making a clicking noise mainly right after I start the vehicle or turn right - I am not looking forward to yet another trip to the service department.

• Great Experience

My car buying experience was excellent here. Jeff Cummins, Mike Vega and John Brown all made my experience buying my first car very easy. They were on top of all the details from the biggest to smallest. They always made sure I was comfortable during any period of time where I had to wait. They made sure I understood the details my purchase agreements etc and went the extra mile to close the deal. I would and habe recommended this dealership to others I know who are in search of a new vehicle.

• I was pleased with the service at Bozak Honda!

My salesman Jeff Cummings and financeJim Pyle were both great!!!

My salesman Jeff Cummings and financeJim Pyle were both great!!!

• Great experience

I went in for directions and came out with an awesome car! Just kidding. But my experience was amazing. The guys were no pressure sales and had easy financing. Thanks again Jeff Cummins and Jim Pyle.

• Bosak Honda

First time dealing with Bosak Honda, I was very happy with the experience. I intend to use them for future service, and recommend them to people in the market for a car

• First Time Leasing A Vehicle

My sales associate Jeff Cummings and Jim from financing made my first leasing experience smooth and quick. Highly recommend!

• Great service

Got a chrystler 200 and love it! Thank to our awesome customer service from Jeff C. For all his help & J. Barrera for helping us figure out how to use the car! You guys were great!!

• New car

Purchased a 2016 accord exl coupe. I love it. The service department it very helpful too.