Jim Ellis Chevrolet of Atlanta

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 374 reviews

Call This Dealer

374 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Ellis Chevrolet of Atlanta from DealerRater.com

• Great overall experience
    September 3, 2014

Just purchased a certified pre-owned Buick Enclave from Jim Ellis Chevrolet. Alan Cavell was my salesperson. Excellent service all the way around. Car... was fairly priced, the work performed excellent (leather interior installed) and we are enjoying the vehicle. I'd use Alan and this dealer in the future for a car purchase.

Excellent job.
    April 14, 2018

I brought my car in for some preventive maintenance, As always the work was done efficiently and quickly. I was satisfied with the service given.

Jim Ellis Chevrolet

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels...!

Oil Change Appointment
    April 13, 2018

The service was great, quick and a very good experience. The team was very friendly, informative and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for taking c...are of my automobile

Jim Ellis Chevrolet

We are glad to hear our team provided you with friendly and quick service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe t...ravels!

Aramis Frazier

Express Service Consultant

Great sales people
    April 13, 2018

I originally went in for an oil change and was wondering the building wanting to look at a Tahoe on the lot. Darrell greeted me and spent time showi...ng me the vehicle. A few weeks later when I saw the price drop, I came back in and Jim helped me while Darrell was out. The process to take the vehicle home for the night was very easy and sold me on wanting to get the Tahoe and not the Mercedes. Darrell and Jim were great at helping me make my decision on the Tahoe after the price issue. Darrell was patient and great at showing me all the features in the new Tahoe. It was a very big change from my 2004 Tahoe.

Jim Ellis Chevrolet

It's great to hear Darrell and Jim were so helpful. Congratulations on your new Tahoe! At Jim Ellis Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forw...ard to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Darral Porter

Fleet & Commercial Product Specialist

Jim Banks

Fleet & Commercial Product Specialist

Very pleased with service
    April 12, 2018

Mr. Frasier was nice, apppoachable, friendly and great customer service skills.Thank you for having a service representative. I will be going back to... this dealership.

Jim Ellis Chevrolet

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!... Safe travels!

Aramis Frazier

Express Service Consultant

Electrical Issue with 2016, Diesel 4x4, 2500HD, Z-71
    April 12, 2018

interior 110 inverter out... Hard to trace but after 3 days finally found it was a power module ... Vladimir Kochubey has always been great to work wi...th... Have had very minor issues with my Diesel and I always go to him. He either has it looked at on the spot or puts me into a Chevy Loaner Truck.

Jim Ellis Chevrolet

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service,... and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

My experience was great
    April 12, 2018

My service with Vladimir is always great, he keeps me updated on what???s going on and the customer service is always excellent. Helpful and expedien...t in getting things done

Jim Ellis Chevrolet

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we ca...n do for you! Safe travels!

had good experience!!
    April 12, 2018

He told.me that they had a lot car too service.. But he worked my car in without appointment.. so that was nice that he was able too work my car in!!!

Jim Ellis Chevrolet

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels...!

2 Recalls
    April 12, 2018

I know I had 1 recall but when I arrived I had 2 recalls and jim ellis was able to take care of both for me . 2017 chevy Bolt

Jim Ellis Chevrolet

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Jim Ellis Chevrolet for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate ...to call if you'd like further assistance. We hope to see you soon!

Awesome Experience
    April 12, 2018

The Dealership was very fast is setting up everything for me and getting the vehicle transferred to us. I would highly recommend this dealership to fr...iends and family!!

Jim Ellis Chevrolet

Mitchell, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jim Ellis Chevrolet! Your recommendation means ...so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Dwight Wood