Audi Pembroke Pines

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 112 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

112 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Pembroke Pines from DealerRater.com

May 20, 2018

Kyle was very helpful, responsive, and made my experience enjoyable. I have recommended him to others and feel he goes above and beyond what most sal...espeople do.

Kyle Block

May 19, 2018

Excellent service all around! I was able to make a well informed decision. I am confident we will enjoy our new car. Thanks to everyone

April 30, 2018

I will definitely come back here and buy another car. Alex was knowledgeable of everything in the car and helped me to find the best fit for me.

April 15, 2018

I walked in ready to buy a used car. I was set up with Audi specialist Kyle block, after talking over all my wishes Kyle was able to show me exactly w...hat I???d been looking for. He was knowledgeable and very patient with me. The staff at Pembroke Pines Audi were all friendly and the dealership was clean and well maintained. Couldn???t have asked for a better experience,I???m still in awe !

Kyle Block

April 13, 2018

Luis sold me my dream car. He was so professional, warm, friendly, everything I can ask for. The dealership is so classy, professional, clean, beauti...ful, welcoming, they also have the best snacks, coffee, and amazing service center!!!

Luis Hernandez

March 5, 2018

Both our purchase experience and recent service visit, demonstrate how a Store should operate. A 1st class experience on every level. I highly recomme...nd them and as a former Ford Dealer Principal; I do not give this type of review lightly. Everyone I have had contact with demonstrated the often forgotten art of earning "Customers for Life"... Well done.

January 3, 2018

As an Audi enthusiast as I had been for well over 15 years, I find it quite unacceptable that a dealer assistance manager, who persistently sends me m...arketing promotions to upgrade my 2010 Q5 for the latest 2018 model, would fail to respond to basic questions I asked about his invitations. On two separate instances (Summer 2017 and December 2018) I responded to Mr John Jones's personalized invitations, including leaving 2 phone messages on his voice mail, all efforts were completely ignored--and meanwhile Audi's promotion expired (Jan 2, 2018). This is the reason why I purchased my last 2 Audi's from The Collection (an hour away from home, and yet, 5 minutes away from Audi of Pembroke Pines). This dealership, once again, loses my business, and regretfully this time also pushed me to a competitor brand: Jaguar

December 7, 2017

Thank you Alex Castro & Audi of P.Pines! Your attention to detail and your professionalism from start to finish was amazing and second to none.

November 30, 2017

I had a great experience purchasing my Q7. Everyone at Audi Pembroke Pines was very friendly and attentive. Alex was awesome explaining all of the ame...nities of my vehicle. I felt comfortable with all of the panels, buttons and indicator lights when I drove off of the lot. Overall, it was a great experience... It felt like hanging out with family!

November 30, 2017

My 2nd time leasing from this dealership and it was even better than the first...Alex Castro was such an awesome and personable individual...it made m...y buying experience even more worthwhile...the finance manager was also a tremendously wonderful person and made the process less stressful ...this dealership and it???s employees deserves a 💯 Star ?? rating...

Audi Pembroke Pines