Volkswagen of Salem County

72 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2019

If you’re looking for a dealer that doesn’t use high pressure sales tactics and provides top notch customer service, then VW of Salem County... is your dealer! Eric L was our sales person and he was fantastic to work with. He made us feel like we were his only customer!

December 30, 2018

We cannot recommend this dealership enough! The owner was nothing but warm and personable! Eric L. was so helpful throughout the entire process! He answered... all of our questions, helped us to understand all of our options and ultimately had us walk out of the dealership with our car that day! We love our car and we are so happy with our purchase!

• May 15, 2016

First I'm stationed in Germany and was looking to get a Golf R and nothing less and it needed to be US spec since I'll bring it back when I'm finished... working out here. I first contacted the dealership explaining what I wanted and worked with an amazing person (Tara) she was super helpful. At first they couldn't work my deal that I wanted. After the other dealership deal fell through I reconnected with Tara, explained that I'll be using a power of attorney and needing the car shipped out here. They were able to get my deal and even made it lower than I asked out the door. Mike the sales team member is also an amazing worker, he and Tara worked hand in hand to get my car I wanted and to get necessary documents prepared that are needed to,ship,the vehicle. The facility was told to me by my girlfriend as super small in the middle of nowhere, but very clean and family oriented like. Smaller dealerships tend to actually care and that's exactly what I received from the Salem team especially Tara who helped me through the entire way. From my experience dealing with the team at Salem (mainly phone and email) I would definitely do business with them again and would recommend if you want a VW to go through them. The only thing I would mark as a negative. And this is totally going off my girlfriend relaying it to me. A couple salesman other than Mike, tried explaining features of the Golf R to her and the things that were told were,either not accurate or completely wrong. I've found this experience constantly through any dealership I've bought a VW from (I've owned 5 before this one) there is usually many salesman that have no clue of the car I'm buying past what the brochure or paper on the window of the car says. But that really isn't Salem VWs fault.

December 12, 2018

I purchased my second vehicle from this dealer and I couldn't be happier! From the owner who welcomed me into the showroom, to Erika who was a pleasure... to work with, it's truly a family atmosphere! I would never shop any where else!!

November 24, 2018

Went looking for that rare gem, a 2018 VW Golf R and hoped to avoid haggling w/ a diffocult dealership. Was my first time to VW of Salem County NJ and... I could not be happier with the outcome. I got my dream car and met some of the nicest and genuinely-caring people. I highly recommend you see sales rep Bob Fisher if you're in the market for a VW, new or used.

November 12, 2018

Bob was so great to work with, we would definitely work with him again. He made the car buying process so easy and we love our new Tiguan.

October 8, 2018

The dealership personnel were very courteous and professional. There was no high pressure tactics and our salesman (Ron Kincaid) took the time to go over... the vehicle with us and explain the details. Jim the owner was very friendly and seemed willing to get the deal done. My wife and I would certainly visit this dealership again when looking for our next vehicle.

August 18, 2018

I had a great experience here, Bob Fisher did an amazing job helping me find the perfect car. Highly recommend going to him if you are looking to buy a... new car, he was very helpful and super nice.

July 28, 2018

After purchasing my Passat from Robert Fischer, I brought my mother to VW of Salem County. I knew Rob would be fair and honest, and kind. He automatically... put my mother at ease, for this was her first time purchasing as car on her own, even though she is 77 years old. She fell in love with a 2019 tornado red Jetta! Robert and the staff suggested different buying/leasing options that would suit her. They also made the buying process a pleasure. She drove away happy and I drove away with $100! Since I referred a family member and a vehicle was purchased, I scored as well! Welcome to the WV family, momma!

July 26, 2018

We saw the car we wanted online and called. It was a seamless and professional process from the start. Tara took the call and Eric handled the purchase... perfectly. Great car and great experience. Thanks from Hank and Dorothy