AutoNation Chevrolet Buick GMC Laurel

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 274 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 7, 2016

Autonation Laurel, MD has been the top of the line Sales and Service since my 60 Yrs of experience driving and owning vehicles. Service has been great...! Punctual and correct. Appreciate the "new" Service Bays and waiting areas, and reception desks setup. Should be a "model" for others.

Thank you for your positive review, Edward. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. T...hanks again for the positive feedback!

April 30, 2018

Loved my sales rep. Most pressure you big time to buy. She did not. She answered all my questions, but did not make me feel like I had to buy the c...ar or else as every other dealer I visited did. For that was the main reason I purchased my car there, and I would go back in a heartbeat to get another car in the future.

February 19, 2018

Cindy Shaughnessey and everyone at Auto Nation Laurel were outstanding. Fast, efficient and courteous. Best buying experience ever. Fair price. No... high pressure for add-ons or service contracts.

November 5, 2017

I didn't buy from them, but regardless they were still super nice and helpful.

October 20, 2017

I brought my vehicle in for a repair and I was pleased with the courtesy and friendliness the service staff accorded me. I felt like I was being taken... care of and that my problem was being resolved. During my wait the service advisor made sure I was apprised of the work being done and also future concerns. The whole start-to-finish process was a delight and I will make sure I continue to give this dealership future business. The mechanic did an excellent job on the repair as well. Very happy overall!

June 1, 2017

Three years ago when I got my car it was the worlds most horrible experience. I cried and had anxiety attacks in the showroom and it took them three ...months to get everything right as the salesman messed everything up. Fast forward to today: Al, my new friend, was my salesperson and so patient as I feel like I looked in every truck and test drove half of them. He and I talked to each other about the state of the US and the world, we connected as we talked about religion, love, patience, family and caring for humanity. Mike the manager was the nicest guy, the kinda guy that always gets invited to every party and still hangs out with his college buddies. Just an awesome guy overall. Both went above and beyond to help me get into a truck from my SUV. If you are in the market for a vehicle, I can't recommend Auto Nation GMC enough. Seriously. Amazing experience. Hands down. Oh, and I bought a truck!

April 22, 2017

The buying process was easy but i felt like I was helping the biggest dealer get even bigger. Wish I had bought locally-owned

March 30, 2017

We recently purchased a 2017 Suburban from AutoNation Chevrolet in Laurel. From the initial E-price request to the drive home from the dealership, I ...have to say this was the easiest car purchase we have ever made, we have made a lot of vehicle purchases in the last 6 years. I want to thank Haby, Lorenzo, and their sales manager Dave for the great customer service and attention to detail to find us the perfect vehicle at the best price anywhere in the DC area. We were so impressed with your customer service that we will look at your dealership anytime we are in the market for another vehicle. Thanks again for a great car buying experience, you gentlemen really left a great impression on our family. I hope Mr. Ayers understands what valuable employees he has. Thanks.

February 24, 2017

I had a great experience with this dealership. I was able to complete much of the process remotely, they were very helpful in answering my questions a...nd worked with me the whole way. When I arrived, they even had my vehicle parked out front, washed fueled and ready to go.

January 13, 2016

I came in for an oil change and a diagnosis for my check engine light just before new years, without an appointment. The service I received was excell...ent; I was in and out within 2 hours, no additional appointmentioned was needed, all issues were resolved. Thank you to the service professional who assisted me this day!!

AutoNation Chevrolet Buick GMC Laurel