THE COLLECTION

Sunday Closed Closed
New (786) 220-2278 (786) 220-2278
Used (786) 220-5264 (786) 220-5264
Service (786) 369-5845 (786) 369-5845

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of THE COLLECTION from DealerRater.

Great customer service and professionalism.

Great customer service and professionalism. Super smooth process especially during such a difficult time in the car marker. Highly recommend Stiles Tanksley.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to recommend Stiles! He is a huge asset to our team, and we love hearing these success stories from our customers! -The Collection

Great service

Jimmy is Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Experience was great and easy. Was first time buying at The Collection, will surely come back to purchase again.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving Jimmy and the team such a great review, Lisa! We're so happy we could make this experience great and we hope you come back for another purchase! - The Collection

Miqueas Melendez attended to service my Alfa Romeo and

Miqueas Melendez attended to service my Alfa Romeo and did a great job. My vehicle was serviced on the same day. Great service.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! Miqueas & the rest of The Collection team look forward to serving you again in the future!

Everything was fantastic, from the valet reception to the

Everything was fantastic, from the valet reception to the nice installation. The salesman Javier was especially corteois and easy to deal with.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're happy to hear you enjoyed working with Javier and the rest of The Collection team and we hope to see you again next time!

Service was was handled professionally, courteously and

Service was was handled professionally, courteously and my F8 was returned cleaned in new condition.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting The Collection team with your F8! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

1.0

The specialty of the Collection seems to be arrogance and

The specialty of the Collection seems to be arrogance and condescension. If you want a dealership that doesn’t respect your time or your intelligence, these are the guys for you. They obviously believe that the elite cars that they sell and service somehow gives them license to be incredibly self important. They really do set the bar for the truly unpleasant car buying experience. If you can do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Great service, good inventory of cars, sales team

Great service, good inventory of cars, sales team friendlyand good salesmen, quick to do business and

GREAT GREAT sales service

Dealer response

Thank you so much, Luis! The entire The Collection team appreciates your five-star review and we look forward to assisting you again!

Flawless vehicle Purchasing experience.

Flawless vehicle Purchasing experience. I would highly recommend this dealership for their professionalism. Thank you

Dealer response

Thank you for complimenting our team's hard work during your recent service visit! We appreciate you as a customer and hope to provide our future guests with the same level of service! -The Collection

Excellent and quality service and attention all around.

Excellent and quality service and attention all around. Erik is great, but everyone cares and wants to please. I purchased two vehicles there, considering a third. Congratulations!

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting The Collection with your loyal business! We're happy to hear that Erik and the team continue to take such wonderful care of you and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Take care!

My service person was great .

My service person was great . I want to make sure that my review is communicated to him .

Consumer response

My service person was great . Please make sure my comment is communicated to him .

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review, Albert - we'll make sure it gets shared with Miqueas! Your business is much appreciated by all of us here at The Collection and we hope to see you again next time!

Thank you.