Mike Steven Volkswagen

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 34 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Put the FUN back in buying a car!
    March 7, 2017

If you're looking for a VW and want a great experience go to Stevens VW and ask for Jeff Gordon. Jeff knows VW's inside and out. When you deal with ...him, he's focused on getting the best car for you, like you're family. As repeat customers, you can be assured that this service doesn't stop with Jeff. Stevens VW Service Department is great too. Never a problem making an appointment day/time that works for me. With the new car, the service tech even took the time to show me some media center features that tied in with my phone. Like I said, put the FUN back in buying a car- see Jeff at Stevens VW.

Excellent Overall Service
    April 13, 2018

From the minute we walked in the dealership's door we had a flawless experience. Orlando, the manager, was great and he had Jesse show us the cars. We... found a great used Jetta. Owen in finance was a pleasure to work with and so was the Allstate agent on site. We would recommend Mike Steven to everyone!

November 20, 2017

She was very energetic, and had a "for me" attitude. Friendly and helpful in getting the information I definitely needed at the time. Not many people ...go out of there way to assist & care when they don't have the knowledge themselves. The experience was wonderful and I will definitely be recruiting friends & family for her!

Good Service
    November 6, 2017

Real good service. They took the time to really find something that you would like and enjoy. Dean Maxwell was also a key component to me getting a ca...r. Thank you

Mike Steven Volkswagen.
    September 3, 2017

My name is Blake Whitson and I wanted to express my experience at your dealership. Dean Maxwell is a great salesman. My friend Travis Lee asked me to ...drive him from Emporia to Wichita to pick up his new Volkswagen,but little did I know that Dean would sell me a car as well. What impressed me the most about Dean is he went the extra mile by driving to Emporia to get my paperwork signed and then when my trade broke down on the way to Wichita he sent a truck out and brought it to his dealership. Hat's off to Mike Steven and Dean Maxwell and the next time I buy a car it will be Dean that sells me. Blake

Mike Stevens wichita ks...dean Maxwell and don fox
    August 14, 2017

Great service...got me approved right away!!! Very personal and good communication

Will NEVER go back
    August 4, 2017

I went to cancel a warranty I had with my Jetta because it was totaled. The sales person would not take no for an answer and insisted I look at a car.... I told him I wanted to get everything settled with the other car first. As my husband and I were driving off the lot another person came out yelling at us to stop and said why aren't you going to buy that car tonight? You don't want to help this guy, not going to use his name, get his bonus? RUDE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I have bought three cars from them but I will find my CC somewhere else.

LOVE OUR JETTA
    July 6, 2017

Jeff did a wonderful job. He knew we were going to wait to buy a car, but when VW came up with a special, he help us save money. We really appreciat...e Jeff working for us and with us. We love our 2017 Jetta SEL. Jeff didn't pressure us and treated us like family. He was very honest and listened to us. Thank you so much...

Always Caring and Professional
    February 7, 2017

I have purchased/leased four cars from Mike Steven Volkswagen through the years. They have always listened and responded to what I needed, and been t...horoughly professional in every way. Jeff Gordon and Seth helped me recently with a new Jetta. I always feel they give good trade-in value. I am elated with the car, and have always been impressed with Mike Steven's service department and facilities.

James Hawk
    March 28, 2016

James helped me and my family find the right car at the right price and the right loan terms. He replaced the windshield wipers and had the car detail...ed, washed and ready to go for me. It was a seamless process and I appreciate it!

Mike Steven Volkswagen