• Purchased 2016 Certified Cadillac XTS Luxury FWD

Located in central Illinois, I shopped six states looking for a 2016 Certified Cadillac XTS with low miles. By far, the best experience my wife and I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. From the first phone call to driving the car off the lot, Tony, Gene and Larry were a pleasure to work with. From sales to finance, you won't find anyone who will treat you better than these guys will at Brown Brothers Cadillac, knowledgeable with no pressure. Without a doubt we'll definitely be return customers.

• Nice owner

Good to talk with them. Nice road test with the sale person.

Good to talk with them. Nice road test with the sale person.

• Certified Lemon

Certified Lemon I Purchased a 2006 Certified Envoy Denali June of 08 Took it in that next week to get the Bose Radio fixed. Call from the service at Brown Bros. stating that my Breaks are extremely rusted and need to be replaced. ($738.00) Told him to go right ahead and replace and I called my sales Rep. 10 Min. Later I got a call from the service area and was told the Breaks were fine. 2 months later the oil gauge bottomed out. BB changed the oil sensor. 4 Months later oil gauge bottomed out. Replaced Oil Pump. 3 months after that, oil gauge bottomed out, metal in the oil. Gonna have to rebuild the engine.(bought GMAC extended warranty). 4 months later oil gauge bottomed out. Took it to an0ther GMC dealer. Engine replaced. New Service area call Brown Brothers had no record of certifying the Envoy. (but it was certified????) The new dealership was baffled too) 8 Months later got a Letter from Brown Brothers stating the lawsuit is over and they would like to help with any need I may have. LOVE GMI DO NOT TRUST BROWN BROTHERS CADILLAC.