New 888-665-1273 Dealer Website
Used 888-743-4251 Email Dealer
Service 888-523-0025

4.4
  • Great service very friendly staff

An easy hassle free buying experience, would recommend to friends and family

An easy hassle free buying experience, would recommend to friends and family

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Cars.com. It means a lot to us when customers share their feedback. We look forward to assisting you further. Sincerely, JR Hage VP/General Manager Sam Swope BMW

• Service experience

I had a great experience at BMW Service today. They were friendly, fast and accommodating.

• great service

Process very easy and trouble free. The text alerts and paying online for service is so easy. I have enjoyed everything about bmw at Louisville since i purchased my vehicle.

• New 5 series purchase

Excellent service and responsiveness. Quality information, consistent follow up and professionalism. Very good experience.

• Service Dept

Extremely disappointed with the service department. Poor communication, plus it took 6 hours for a job that was quoted for 1 1/2.

• Good experience

Dealer had good service from 1st email and through the wholr process. David P was good to work with and very knowledgeable on the car and walked me through the process. I will buy again from them.

• Great experience.

We had an excellent shopping experience and it was all due to the expert knowledge of our client advisor, Royce Donovan. Royce was extremely helpful and a joy to work with. Buying a car can be stressful but Royce put us at ease with his likable personality, plus he worked a great deal for us. Ask for Royce!

• Resourceful and Welcoming Staff!

I was in BMW of Louisville this morning, and I truly enjoyed working with not just one--but several of their staff members. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by the sweetest woman, Sharon. I'd go back just to chat with her. Overall, I was very impressed with their inventory and their pre-owned selection. Having a variety is important when looking at a vehicle, especially with a high-end brand. Although I didn't purchase today, I'll definitely be back in the store soon.

• Superb service and experience

I visited this dealership and was extremely impressed with the excellent customer service and great selection of inventory. The dealership appeared organized and well-managed. I appreciated the attentiveness of the client advisor with whom I spoke (Royce), and his knowledge of BMW and the buying process was exemplary. I also had a wonderful conversation with the General Manager, Chris Dunbar. I will definitely return to BMW of Louisville and intend to purchase a vehicle from this top-notch dealership. Great service, quality, and environment.

• customer service needs improvement

I took time out of my busy schedule today to look at at a used BMW (2014 x3 35i). I spoke with a salesman (Royce) briefly yesterday. I followed up with him this morning to ask questions about the vehicle. He was not knowledgeable and I was skeptical but I called him back to let him know I was coming at 12:20 to see the car. When I arrived he was talking to another salesman and did not promptly acknowledge I was there, so I went out to see if I could find the vehicle. I came back in he spoke to me and said he was getting the key. After he asked everyone around where the vehicle was, he told me it was at a body shop getting touch up work. This raised flags since I'd been told over the phone how nice the vehicle had been maintained. To say the least I'm not a satisfied former customer. (I bought a 2008 x3 from this dealership several years ago). The customer service I received today was not the exemplerary customer service I'm accustomed to dealing with at a high end car dealership. Salesman Royce needs additional customer service training, when a customer has made an appointment to view a car, make sure you are available as well as making sure the vehicle is available. I wasted 2 hours out of my life today dealing with BMW of Louisville. My time is just as valuable as that of their employees and staff. My ranking is based solely on the customer service I received from this salesperson. BMW is truly the ultimate driving machine. I don't expect a response/follow up since previous reviews indicate only positive/raving reviews get a response.