• Thank you for great experince!

Everyone has been very helpful, informative & caring. I truly Appreciate all the help & all of the wonderful people that has made this car buying experience so easy.Thanks Again for Everyone at Slone Automotive!!

• Best Buying Experience

Everyone at slone was very kind and welcoming. Me and my wife had a great experience buying our car. Be sure to ask for luke!

• Great cars!

appreciated the good service .

appreciated the good service .

• Great Salesman

Tomand Anna were great and very knowledgeable about the cars we looked at. We came in one day looking for a car fro myself and then came back after changing plans and went totally another way as far as what car we wanted and they were so friendly and patient with the whole process. Then Mike came into the picture going way over and beyond with helping us with all the financial questions and situation we had with Tracy recovery from 2x cancer treatment and trying to get her credit reestablished. Dan was very professional and helpful as well (but you need to get him a cooler room it is very hot in there). All was very professional and friendly.

• feeling like family

Very nice/helpful staff and sales associates, worked with us on payments and getting us what we needed. We couldn't be more pleased!!

• Nice Dealer

was very good and I would send everyone I know here .

was very good and I would send everyone I know here .

• Fast Response

Very satisfied with the service we received and the quality of the vehicle. Anna and Mike and Dan were friendly and answered any questions that we had about our purchase. This is our second car from Slone and we look forward to doing business again in the future.

• Excellent

Met with Tom, and he was easy to deal with as well as to talk to. Walked out of the dealership with the feeling, that I received a good deal. Painless experience

• Excellent

• Knowledgeable Dealer

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Not high pressure at all.

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Not high pressure at all.