4.3
401 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Hollywood from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service Provided on New Car Purchase

Toyota of Hollywood provided me my husband and I, superior service from A to Z, when we went to test drive a 2015 Toyota Highlander. We started by making an appointment with our sales representative, Jose Morales, on Mother’s Day. We told him what cars we were considering buying; top on our list was the Toyota Highlander. We decided on the Toyota Highlander because it is one of the top rated cars for reliability by consumer reports and it meets our space requirements. Our sales rep took us to see an exquisite looking champagne colored Toyota Highlander and went over all of the electronic features with me before I took a test drive. Since I would be the primary drive on this vehicle my husband let me decide if this was the one and it was. The salesmen worked with us on the price and even took our 17 year old truck as a trade in. We received 3 keys – 2 of which have wireless remote locking capability. The car mats were missing; however the salesmen followed up, as promised, and had the car seats delivered via FEDEX to our home. Toyota of Hollywood’s finance department provided us with the terms and length of financing that met our financial requirements. My husband and I are very pleased with the service we received from Toyota of Hollywood and highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new Toyota vehicle.

Thank you Maryanne for your business. Congratulations for your Highlander purchase. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jose Morales and the other team members that made your purchase experience a pleasant one. We wish you and your husband the most wonderful vehicle ownership. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family. Respectfully, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

• Good service

Building a new dealer, so there current location is kinda shabby. But they are still able to provide good service there

Thank you Jon for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and congratulations for your purchase.

• Outstanding service!!!

Didn't know that buying a car could be that easy! Jaime and the crew members where amazing, as soon i got there the treatment was fantastic, they are extremely helpful and very professional and i'm very happy that i bought my new toyota with them

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with Jaime. Congratulations for your purchase and welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family.

• Rafael Pichardo and Edgardo Rivas

Rafael pichardo and Edgardo Rivas, Are excellent person and with a personalized service thank you for your attention

Thank you Ramona and Ivan for taking the time to share your experience with Edgardo. We appreciate your feedback.

• Great
    March 28, 2017

Toyota of Hollywood

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate Toyota of Hollywood 5 stars, We appreciate you sharing your experience with Darren Neita.

Very friendly, very professional, very helpful, highly recommend this dealership to family and friends who looking for a car. Finance was easy, love it. Lol

Toyota of Hollywood

• Great customer service !

Adin Acevedo Was very helpful & polite ! Definitely will continue to purchase cars with Toyota !

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you had a good experience with us. We value your feedback and are happy to hear from you. Let us know if you need anything at all.

• Toyota of Holywood Edgardo Rivas
    March 23, 2017

Toyota of Hollywood

Thank you very much for your rating and for taking the time to share your experience with Edgardo!

It was an excellent experience buying my new vehicle at Toyota of Holiday with the support of Edgardo Rivas who is an excellent salesman, very kind and made everything easier and convenient thru all the process, being very diligent at all time. For sure I will always come back for a new purchase in the near future.

• First time buyer

Love the dealer hollywood toyota best salesman ever. Edgardo rivas. Thanks for your excelent service.

• Toyota of Hollywood and Eddy Rivas outstanding service
    March 22, 2017

Toyota of Hollywood

Thank you very much John for your kind feedback and rating. We appreciate your time and business.

Great experience and fantastic outcome on the process of buying a new car ; highly recommend Toyota of Hollywood and its Rep Eddy Rivas for their outstanding customer service and kindness , which makes this process really smooth and with great satisfaction for the customer. Thanks

Toyota of Hollywood

• I can't get a service manager to return my call for 5 days.
    March 19, 2017

Toyota of Hollywood

I leased my 2016 car from toyota of hollywood , took it in twice for regular maintenence both time they broke my wheel cover and said nothing. Even before I let them do the work the second time, I brought it to their attention that they broke my wheel covers, and please take note that none are now broken. Guess what, they still broke it, and denied they did. For my third maintenance, I took it to lipton toyota, they discovered my tire pressure sensor was broken off, and just put back in the tire. The only persons that went into my tire was toyota of hollywood to put a patch inside the tire for a small nail in the tire, instead of just a plug. And then trying to charge me $40 for the patch, but still refusing to accept guilt for breaking my wheel covers. Now I've been trying to get in touch with a service Manger for 5 days to discuss my tire pressure sensor. I can't get any Manger to accept or return my call, for 5 days. My next option is to drive the 40 minutes there.

Toyota of Hollywood

We are very sorry to hear about this experience and want to address your concerns immediately. Please call our Service Director, John Diaz on his direct line at 954-893-4662 at your earliest convenience. Thank you.