(4.5) 455 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
455 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Hollywood from DealerRater.com
  • Smooth Process!
    August 6, 2017

We spoke to Yessica Torres and she offered exceptional service throughout our car purchase! She was very cordial, attentive and offered us the best. W...e will definitely be purchasing with her once again in the near future.

Thank you Mr. Alfonso for your feedback. Congratulations for your purchase and thank you for your business.

• 2018 Camry
    January 18, 2018

Thanks Frantzy Dabel for the amazing experience with purchasing my new 2018 Camry! Your expertise made the process smooth! I am enjoying my new car.

• Honesty, integrity and friendly.
    January 18, 2018

Richard Jean-Louis is definitely a salesman with good moral, integrity, honesty and sincere. I won't have any hesitation to recommend him to anyone fo...r the great deal.

Overall Experience
    Toyota of Hollywood

Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your business!

• Awesome experience with the help of Frantzy Dabel
    January 13, 2018

Frantzy Dabel provided us with a great customer service and attended to our specific needs. We bought a new Corolla and the whole process was awesome ...thanks to Erick from insurance and Willie from Finance. Thank you so much for the great experience.

Overall Experience
    Toyota of Hollywood

Thank you very much Evelyn for your feedback! We appreciate your business. Congratulations on your Camry purchase. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood ...Family.

• Very bad
    January 12, 2018

My name is Arnoldo Arias and I had a very bad experience in that dealer. I do not recommend it A first manager closed the business numbers and left, ...after a lot of waiting a test driver was made of troubles because the other manager was also going to his house and after having run the credit the second manager altered the whole business, and I did not have the will to close the negotiation, I understand that a lease does not yield many profits, but you have to think about the clients and the company. The seller was Mr. Camilo Marrero. The name of the manager I do not know

Hello Mr, Arias I am very sorry you had a negative experience at our location. Kindly reach out to Ray Garcia the sales manager that assisted during y...our visit so he may explain why the bank's requirements changed. Due to the nature of this matter we cannot post this information due to privacy. We can assure you, your complete satisfaction and understanding is a number 1 priority. We regret we failed in better explaining during your presence. Please accept our apologies.

• Toyota of Hollywood
    January 12, 2018

During the process of leasing the Toyota C-HR, I could not be more satisfied with Frantz Dabel,who represented me from start to finish ...! I know that in the past I bought many cars. I am usually not an easy person . I have to tell you that not only Frantz was pleasant and knowledgeable, he was very professional. I think that at Toyota of Hollywood, customer service is the best. Michelet Alexis

Thank you very much for your kind words and 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience with Frantzy. ...Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family :)

• Toyota of Hollywood offers best prices ever!!
    January 3, 2018

Toyota of Hollywood was an amazing place to get my new car. The negotiation was easy and straight to the point, no games! Carlos A was top notch and v...ery professional. I got the best deal ever - 3 other places couldn't come close to matching the offer I received and told me if that's the deal I was offered to grab it! I did and I couldn't be happier with my purchase and my new car! You have a new lifetime customer!! Thanks!!

Thank you very much Tara for sharing your experience with Carlos! Congratulations on your purchase.

• Sandra Molina Hollywood Toyota
    December 10, 2017

Sandra Molina and her team is the best! We've bought six Toyotas from Sandra at Hollywood Toyota. There is no nonsense. You get the best deal and she... knows everything about the vehicle you want. I wouldn't buy a Toyota from anyone else!

Thank you Bob for your sharing your experience with Sandra. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do so. Congratulations on your purchase.

• Great place to buy a car
    December 5, 2017

I've bought many cars in my life and I've always hated it. This time I enjoyed the entire process. Arismendy Garcia took great care of me, found me th...e car I wanted, and was delightful to work with. And Rafael, who helped with financing did everything he could and more to put together a deal I felt good about. Than you, guys!

Thank you Deborah for your feedback. We sincerely appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. Congratulations on your p...urchase.

• 2018 Camry. Great Service
    December 3, 2017

I got a 2018 Camry @ Toyota Hollywood. My sales Rep was Miguel Catalano, highly recommend him, took very good care of me in getting the Best Deal. Tha...nk you very much. Also, have to say the Team was very helpful to complete a the process in a timely manner.

Thank you very much Ms Brice for sharing your experience with Miguel. We appreciate your business and feedback.

1450 N State Rd 7 Hollywood, FL 33021