4.4
443 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Hollywood from DealerRater.com
  • Smooth Process!

Thank you Mr. Alfonso for your feedback. Congratulations for your purchase and thank you for your business.

We spoke to Yessica Torres and she offered exceptional service throughout our car purchase! She was very cordial, attentive and offered us the best. We will definitely be purchasing with her once again in the near future.

• Manager

Thank you Ms Masso for you kind feedback. We thank you very much for your business. Congratulations on your purchase.

Miguel , who sold me my New Toyota Corolla 2018, got me a great discount on my New car. I also want to thank Miguel for helping me take my new Toyota corolla car home. I had my other car with me.. I would surely recommend Toyota of Hollywood and Miguel to my friends for the great discount prices and the service render to me.

• Team work

Thank you very much Ruben for your business and kind feedback. Congratulations on your purchase.

I received a great service from Prince and his team (Lucy and other ones who were related on the process). They explained me everything, so no bad surprises with hidden items.

• Felt like Home
    October 29, 2017

Toyota of Hollywood

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Congratulations on your purchase.

Buying a car is a very long and stressful experience. As a consumer I expect excellent service and knowledge from the salespeople and managers alike. That's exactly what I received. First of all, Prince Chen is definitely a prince. He treated my father and I professionally and went over and beyond to get us exactly what we wanted. Lucy Lopez is lovely, professional and knowledgeable. She helped put the navigation system in place. Had it not been for her I would still be struggling. It was an extreme pleasure dealing with them. Just wanted it to be known. Thanks for putting us with me and my dad. I love my car!!!!!! xoxo

• Geraldo

I called Lipton Toyota to find a price for oil change a I got it right the way. But your service kept asking my phone number, my email for somebody contact me and give the price. <<<<<UNBELIEVABLE>>> 2012 I leased a Camry from you and 2015 I leased another one.

Hello Gerardo I am sorry to hear about this experience, please accept our apologies. We are in the process of training new employees. Thank you for your patience.

• Buying a new toyota

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with Sergio. We appreciate your business!

Was very easy to purchases my new car with Sergio Gonzalez, easy and fast sergio gave his max to find the car that i needed with the requirements and a good price, i will strongly recomend if you are going to buy a new car to look for him.

• Excellent personal service
    September 29, 2017

This is my third time purchasing a vehicle from Toyota of Hollywood and they are always courteous and professional they always go out of their way to make sure I get exactly what I want. Thank you Lucy and Prince for all your help.

• My Used Car SalesMan - Henrique
    September 18, 2017

Toyota of Hollywood

Thank you very much for your business! We appreciate your feedback and wish you a wonderful vehicle ownership.

I am very happy to write a glowing review about the service I received from my salesperson; Henrique. He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. There were some glitches and bumps that could have left me quite unhappy but Henrique took care of all my complaints and was able to iron them out. I have to commend this guy on his excellent customer service. He listened, he remained calm, and he solved all my issues without any hesitation. HE was new but you could tell his goal was not commission but making sure his customer was happy. What a great guy to work with. Toyota is lucky to have him

• My dream always become a reality with Reynaldo at

This is my 8th car I buy from Reynaldo and he is the best I recommended to everyone I know thank you so much for everything your amazing

Thank you very much Roberto for your loyal patronage and business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Reynaldo.

• Sales
    August 26, 2017

I bought my car from Danny Hanif he is a very nice person to deal with and he gave me very good customer service I would recommend him to see

Toyota of Hollywood

Thank you very much for your rating and feedback. We appreciate your business and congratulations on your purchase.