Rob Lambdin's University Dodge RAM

90 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 11, 2019

Highly recommend Rodrigo Martinez for all your car purchases. Made it a smooth and fast process and even went as far as driving the vehicle with me to... my residents so my family could check it out as well.great work guys

January 25, 2019

SKYLAR VIVIANO gave me a great deal on a new challenger and a more than fair price on my trade in . It was a no pressure no bull deal ! He still calls... me today to ask if i like my CHALLENGER .(I love it !) I am going back with family and friends when they are ready to buy a car . SKYLAR is the best salesperson at UNIVERSITY DODGE !

Hassle-free is the way to be! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share this five-star car buying experience with us, Paul! Enjoy that ne...w Challenger and we will see you again next time!

December 18, 2018

I felt a little hurt with the financing I thought I could have had a better deal with the credit I have. Without much commitment to this detail

Hello. We are disappointed to hear that this has been your experience at our dealership. This is certainly not our goal, as we try to provide the best... possible prices to each of our customers. Please know this review has been forwarded to management. Thank you for your feedback.

December 9, 2018

Fantastic experience, Claude McClain was very helpful and professional. He was very knowledgeable, made sure the buying process went smoothly. He respected... and understood the fact that I needed to stay within my budget so he showed me the vehicles that would be a good fit for me and my family.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with us! We're happy to know you had such a positive and smooth car buying experience. We look fo...rward to seeing you again next time!

October 26, 2018

Fantastic experience, my sales manager karren gordon was very helpful and professional. Loved her sale style, not pushy very knowledgeable, reads people.... Just great in every aspect

September 18, 2018

I want to thank the team at this dealer for taking the time to listen to my complaints . Took the time to wash vehicle and extended there help to accommodate... my demands . Thank you Dannielle Hunter and Edwin your manager for your patience . Your jobs are not easy by far ..

June 30, 2018

They all Sucked! From the top to the bottom! No help and no one knew what was going on at that dealership at all... It's like no one talks to anyone... else in the place! What a waste of my time and effort to try and buy a car ! A BUNCH OF IDIOT'S !

We are sorry about your experience with us Mark. It is never our intent to list cars that are not available. Sometimes the inventory does not pull o...ffline in a timely manner. If there is something we can do to turn your experience into a positive one let us know. 954.434.5995

May 17, 2018

We are a family with two kids and needed in a big car. It was our first car in the USA and we had excellent experience with this dealership. In addition,... we express our gratitude to Rodrigo Martinez!

Glad to see you had such a great time at our dealership. We are so glad that we could provide you with an easy car buying experience. Thank you so muc...h for your review and enjoy your new ride!

May 17, 2018

Thank you Leo for your customer service. I recommend everyone to go and buy a vehicle. Amazing customer service a lot of choice of vehicle "Dodge".... When you guys go there ask for Leo his customer service is awesome.

May 5, 2018

We had a great experience at Univrsity Dodge and Carlos Torres was a pleasure to work with! He knows his stuff and came through with what was needed... to do the deal

Hey there, Sandy! Thanks so much for the review. It means a lot. We are so happy to know that you had such a positive experience with our dealership. ...Thanks again!