Rob Lambdin's University Dodge RAM

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 84 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2018

They all Sucked! From the top to the bottom! No help and no one knew what was going on at that dealership at all... It's like no one talks to anyone... else in the place! What a waste of my time and effort to try and buy a car ! A BUNCH OF IDIOT'S !

We are sorry about your experience with us Mark. It is never our intent to list cars that are not available. Sometimes the inventory does not pull o...ffline in a timely manner. If there is something we can do to turn your experience into a positive one let us know. 954.434.5995

May 17, 2018

We are a family with two kids and needed in a big car. It was our first car in the USA and we had excellent experience with this dealership. In addition,... we express our gratitude to Rodrigo Martinez!

Glad to see you had such a great time at our dealership. We are so glad that we could provide you with an easy car buying experience. Thank you so muc...h for your review and enjoy your new ride!

May 17, 2018

Thank you Leo for your customer service. I recommend everyone to go and buy a vehicle. Amazing customer service a lot of choice of vehicle "Dodge".... When you guys go there ask for Leo his customer service is awesome.

May 5, 2018

We had a great experience at Univrsity Dodge and Carlos Torres was a pleasure to work with! He knows his stuff and came through with what was needed... to do the deal

Hey there, Sandy! Thanks so much for the review. It means a lot. We are so happy to know that you had such a positive experience with our dealership. ...Thanks again!

April 27, 2018

University Dodge was helpful and hassle free dealership. Bought my first new car and I will be going back to get my next car. Ask for Deion he going to... help u get into your next car.

Thank you so much for the kind words and thoughtful feedback. It's great to know you had such an awesome time at our dealership. Take care!

March 25, 2018

Thank you to Peter Kell for initially assisting me and scheduling to meet the next day while I searched online for my Explorer at University Dodge. Thank... You to Rodrigo Martinez for helping me to finalize my purchase of my Explorer, I love it!! And Thank You to Richard Ehmke for working with me through the whole process of signing all the paperwork. (You really need to review ALL the paperwork you sign though) Great Day and Great people at University Dodge!!

It is our pleasure. Thank you for the business

March 17, 2018

Edwin service manager great person, Great customer service definitely best in town highly recommend this dealer ! If your looking for any dodge, Chrysler,... Ram, Definitely check them out !

March 6, 2018

SCAM ARTISTS IN THE SERVICE CENTER. DO NOT GET TAKEN BY THESE PEOPLE! I have some experience with vehicle repairs and parts and even though they know this... they still tried to charge twice as much for parts OVER retail price! Once you call them out on it they threaten that they cant fix the vehicle, then all of a sudden they call you back and tell you they were able to find the part slightly cheaper. They tried to over charge my daughter for an oil change but she was too smart for them too and went to Massy Yardley (will leave them a positive review now) who seems to value customers and their vehicle and NOT take advantage. I have spoken to several people who have had the same experiences and even some who have worked there and stated that they are KNOWN for this at University Dodge Service Center. No one ever answers the phone there either, managers, service assistants, etc. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PLACE. I wont stop until everyone I know is aware so that they cannot take advantage of anyone else! Disgusting you can't trust the dealer. Been a RAM owner for 20 years, it looks like I am forced to go elsewhere for my next truck. HEED MY WARNING FOLKS! Trust me, they do not care about you or your vehicle ONLY what money they can try and get out of you. If I could give zero stars I would.

Thank you for being candid. We are under new management and welcome the opportunity to show the changes we have made to our dealership. We strive to ...have a fast friendly environment to service your vehicle. If you would like to speak with our service director Mike Colletti you can reach him at 954-434-5995 x30613.

December 2, 2017

Not very friendly salesman. took several phone calls to get the dealer to honor their website price. I got a good price.

Thank you for being candid. We are under new management and welcome the opportunity to show the changes we have made to our dealership. We strive to ...have a fast friendly environment to purchase a vehicle.

March 24, 2017

On 03/24/17 our Sales associate Jean Carchi greeted us very quickly and was absolutely phenomenal during the entire purchase of our vehicle. He got us... a good price on our trade in as well. We would definitely purchase another vehicle with him.

Thank you very much! Enjoy your new vehicle!