New 877-501-2852 Dealer Website
Service 888-365-1126

4.4
Average based on 20 reviews
  • Pleasant Experience

We were treated with respect and patience eventhough we arrived close to closing. We were allowed to test drive without the salesperson being in the car. Overall, one of the better car buying experience we have ever experienced.

• sloooooow service

i had an appointment for an oil change. This was included with the purchase of my new Tacoma. An hour after my scheduled time, they have not yet started. I'ld rather pay for timely service than waste an hour in the dealership again. I won't be back at any price.

• great dealership

I bought my Ford F150 from Titus Will Toyota. Since my first oil change was free, they gave me every reason to come back and continue my service there. I'll never take my Ford truck anywhere other than Titus Will Toyota

• Excellent Customer Service!!

I have been coming here for several years now and Titus-Will Toyota is the best dealership I have ever experienced! Their salespeople and service department are very friendly and knowledgeable. I have several Toyota's and will continue to service them here.

• service staff is friendly!

So impressed with their service dept...free coffee drinks are yummy!

So impressed with their service dept...free coffee drinks are yummy!

• Excellent!

Great service & very friendly staff! They made the buying process easy and enjoyable. I wouldn't shop for a new or used car anywhere else!

• Great new fast lube

There fas lube was really quick and easy I was in and out in under 45min keep up the great work.

• Now this is Service!

Who knew there was an oasis in Tacoma where you can be comfortable in a beautiful waiting room with espresso bar, wifi and iPads for free use. Oh yeah, the service work was done on time and within their price quote. Thanks Titus Will Toyota.

• Excellent customer service

Amazing customer service, friendly staff, hot coffee and comfortable quiet setting.

• Great service department

great people, hot coffee, comfortable waiting, fast service!!

great people, hot coffee, comfortable waiting, fast service!!