New 888-810-5171 Dealer Website
Used 888-485-8073 Email Dealer
Service 888-902-6775

• Great service great prices great people at vista

Thank you for the five stars, Will! I am pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us. Come back again soon!

Place was great by far the best BMW dealership in Florida. And I've been to many. My sales associate was Phil and Ralph. When you go there go see Ralph.

• Vista and ed McCabe are the best

No better place to buy lease or have your vehicles repaired

No better place to buy lease or have your vehicles repaired

• A Very happy costumer!!

I'm very happy with my purchase from Vista MINI. My salesperson Raj is the best. He answered all my questions about the car that I was planning to buy. He keep contact with me and help me on my purchase even on his day off. I'll recommend this dealer to families and friends. I'm a 100% happy costumer. Thank you Raj and Vista MINI.

• Great experience

A few emails back n forth, one visit, and I left w a great car and a great deal. All within 24 hours. . Great job Richard Roe. Thank u

• Lease my new car

A big thank you John for taking very good care of me amazing customer service and he is very knowledgeable about the product would recommend friends and family to go see him at Vista BMW Coconut Creek

• Vista BMW new car

Great deal at Vista this weekend on a new car. Very smooth process. Salesman Lino was amazing. Very knowledgeable, honest and patient. Highly recommend

• Outstanding experience; great service,great price.

Amazing experience; great service, great price, very professional, very clean.

Amazing experience; great service, great price, very professional, very clean.