Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

(5.0) 123 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great service great prices great people at vista

Place was great by far the best BMW dealership in Florida. And I've been to many. My sales associate was Phil and Ralph. When you go there go see Ralp...h.

Thank you for the five stars, Will! I am pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us. Come back again soon!

• My first BMW

Amazing experience. This is my first time owning a BMW. Wish I would of bought one sooner. Sales team was knowledgeable and pleasant. I got a better t...rade-in price on my car at BMW than anywhere else. I got a great payment option for the new car. Left feeling like I got a great car and a great deal.

• Senior VP

Jared was incredibly knowledgeable and patient with assisting me with my new BMW. I would recommend Jared service and expertise to anyone looking for ...exceptional service.

Joe, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealershi...p!

• Vista Motors BMW Coconut Creek

Look for Enrique "Rico" Ibarren as your Sales Rep. Great Job!

Agustin, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our deale...rship!

• Vista BMW

Just purchased from Vista BMW Coconut Creek and working with Richard one of the salesmen made everything a breeze. He's top notch, made purchasing so ...easy, got me a very good purchase price and was so helpful and knowledgeable in all areas. Highly recommend this dealership for purchasing!

David, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealers...hip!

• "Incredible experience"

I took my car into Vista BMW for some maintenance. My Service Advisor (Dino Belotti) is the very best. I highly trust Vista and they have been servici...ng my 2009 328i since my purchase. Thank you for a quality Vista experience!

Judi, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealersh...ip!

• Great experience

The purchase process went surprisingly smooth. Frantz was informed, courteous, and determined to satisfy. I left the lot with exactly what I wanted.

Pat, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealershi...p!

• Complete satisfaction

Matthew W. Was phenomenal in my car buying experience for my X3. His professionalism and expertise exceeded all of my expectations. He was simply exce...ptional and I’m very happy that he was recommended to me! Thank you.

Karen, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealers...hip!

• vista car buying

Excellent car buying experience. Raymond Bertrand was spot on start to finish Vista by tons out performed the "other" BMW dealer in palm beach county.... They have earned my business

Sharon, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealer...ship!

• Friendly and no pressure style

Everything was great except for the music that was too loud and I had to go outside to make a call to my insurance company.

Ginette, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our deale...rship!

Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek