Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

182 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 21, 2019

It was our first visit to Vista BMW with the idea to see if we like BMW car or not. However, Angel Cruz has completely changed our ideas not only about... the attitude of a car salesman but about a real and kind human behavior. Angel has shown us a used BMW Z4 but we did not like it. We has asked if we can look at a new Z4 and we rather not to change to a different salesman. Throughout the whole process, Angel has done a excellent job with the car representation and a great communicator. He's a true asset to BMW. Thank you, Angel!

July 12, 2019

Best team: Sales and Financing Courteous, friendly, professional and overall service minded. Used car was cleaned and a full tank at delivery. Great experience... for me and I will recommend.

• June 4, 2016

Place was great by far the best BMW dealership in Florida. And I've been to many. My sales associate was Phil and Ralph. When you go there go see Ralph.

Thank you for the five stars, Will! I am pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us. Come back again soon!

June 29, 2019

This is the worst car dealership I have ever dealt with. Please do not buy your car here!!!!! They ripped me off on my car purchase in 07/2017.I bought... a BMW X1 28i drive 2017 with 3400 mileage (a loaner vehicle) that the sales rep said was a great deal because the 328i I originally bought from them was under a bad contract. One week later, I had tire issues and they wanted me to pay for a new tire. I refused and requested my old car back and suddenly they were willing to give me a new tire. Went into the office yesterday as the other three tires are giving me issues and realized none of my tires were ever under warranty and they had placed 2016 tires on a 2017 car. Jon Husom (service manager) and Nicholas Gambardella (service director) basically treated me like an animal. They were brought in to help me with issue, never introduced themselves or shaked my hand. They spoke to me as if I was stupid and illiterate. they were very unprofessional. They treated me like an animal!!!! I requested to speak to general manager while I was on property and was given a phone number that I called and was placed on hold for about 45 mins by someone named Kimberly, who she stated she was "an assistant". Upon further investigation, I was notified that my car is also under recall and I was never notified by BMW about this. I am basically driving " a salad". My contract has me paying $800 for a car that I still owe $44,000 on, which was supposedly "a great deal" as stated by sales rep. They took advantage of me because I am a female and knew nothing about buying a car. They are thieves!!!!! I have yet to speak to the general manager , Michael Perrault. They brought in another guy to speak with me yesterday while I was on property and he identified himself as a manager, but upon further investigation from someone that worked at BMW, I was informed he was a sales rep. They are unethical and unprofessional. What confirmed to me yesterday that I was in a bad deal, which they all knew about was when I was addressing my complaints to Jon Husom (service manager) and he never gave me any eye contact throughout the whole conversation, They are all aware of this bad sale and they are trying to ignore it and cover it up. I also requested for copies of my sales documents and the service manager Mr. Husom, left to print them while I was there and never returned with the documents. I was on property for over 4 hours trying to resolve this issue and never got a resolution. In addition, while I was there and when I was there for previous services on my car, I was still not notified that my car has a recall on it. I will broadcast my story to every media until it is heard.

June 27, 2019

Excellent service. Sales team is really knowledgeable about my MINI. Went from a lease to CPO and then bought my 2016 Cooper S. Had a great experience

June 25, 2019

Everyone came together to make my purchase happen. The sales guy did all he could do to get me the best deal. The marketing personnel worked on the carsaver... process to make it happen. Finance and Sales Mgrs worked on fine tuning the deal to suite my needs. So I am happy with my purchase.

May 27, 2019

This was the best car buying experience of my life and I am in my mid 60’s. Amanda and Ryan in the sales department were professional, knowledgeable,... and really listened to my concerns and parameters. I drove away with a great new mini.. they get my highest recommendations.

May 18, 2019

They are the absolute best We have been dealing with them for over twenty years Never a disappointment Trustworthy , responsive , courteous , excellent... service

May 17, 2019

Allen Delgado was the salesman that I worked with and he was very knowledgeable about the car and spent a lot of time with me going over it. He did his... best to get the best price for the dealership but when we made him an offer of what we were willing to pay, he quickly put us with the decision maker instead of going back and forth and we were able to come to a reasonable compromise on price. The paperwork process was pretty slow considering we made a cash offer but the staff stayed late after closing to get it all done so we could drive away with our new car.

May 2, 2019

I recently bought a maserati gran Turismo-GranTurismo at an excellent price. Thank you Richard for your hard work getting it done and your accommodating... experience.