New 888-810-5171 Dealer Website
Used 888-485-8073 Email Dealer
Service 888-902-6775

• Great service great prices great people at vista

Thank you for the five stars, Will! I am pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us. Come back again soon!

Place was great by far the best BMW dealership in Florida. And I've been to many. My sales associate was Phil and Ralph. When you go there go see Ralph.

• Moved to sunshine state great experience

Arrived in Florida Wednesday bought Friday after visiting several dealers different cars and several test drives later . Vista's team were exceptional process was fast and simple. I'll probably be a customer for awhile. Highly recommend you visit this excellent team Ryan and Amanda you guys are the best. Love the car.

• Quick and efficient

Great sales and finance dept. in an afternoon I traded in my car and drove away with a new BMW

• Mini 7 Special Edition

Loved it. They made it very easy and without pressure. Thank you Vista.

Loved it. They made it very easy and without pressure. Thank you Vista.

• Vista and ed McCabe are the best

No better place to buy lease or have your vehicles repaired

No better place to buy lease or have your vehicles repaired

• A Very happy costumer!!

I'm very happy with my purchase from Vista MINI. My salesperson Raj is the best. He answered all my questions about the car that I was planning to buy. He keep contact with me and help me on my purchase even on his day off. I'll recommend this dealer to families and friends. I'm a 100% happy costumer. Thank you Raj and Vista MINI.

• Great experience

A few emails back n forth, one visit, and I left w a great car and a great deal. All within 24 hours. . Great job Richard Roe. Thank u