Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

• Great service great prices great people at vista

Thank you for the five stars, Will! I am pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us. Come back again soon!

Place was great by far the best BMW dealership in Florida. And I've been to many. My sales associate was Phil and Ralph. When you go there go see Ralph.

• New car purchase

We had a wonderful buying experience. Our salesman Raymond was great.

We had a wonderful buying experience. Our salesman Raymond was great.

• Cooper mini

Service guys location patient helpful awesome food station

Service guys location patient helpful awesome food station

• Richie is the best

This is my 3rd BMW but 2nd purchasing from Vista. Richie was awesome giving me all the info about each car I looked at. I test drove several until I narrowed it down to 2. We parked them side by side as I went back and forth sitting in each one until i made My decision. He never hovered over me but checked on me to see if he could answer any questions

• Vista BMW

My sales person Christian Lang was extremely professional & knowledgeable regarding all phases of my BMW vehicle purchase. His sales manager was quite accommodating as well

• Moved to sunshine state great experience

Arrived in Florida Wednesday bought Friday after visiting several dealers different cars and several test drives later . Vista's team were exceptional process was fast and simple. I'll probably be a customer for awhile. Highly recommend you visit this excellent team Ryan and Amanda you guys are the best. Love the car.

• Quick and efficient

Great sales and finance dept. in an afternoon I traded in my car and drove away with a new BMW

• Mini 7 Special Edition

Loved it. They made it very easy and without pressure. Thank you Vista.

Loved it. They made it very easy and without pressure. Thank you Vista.

• Vista and ed McCabe are the best

No better place to buy lease or have your vehicles repaired

No better place to buy lease or have your vehicles repaired

• A Very happy costumer!!

I'm very happy with my purchase from Vista MINI. My salesperson Raj is the best. He answered all my questions about the car that I was planning to buy. He keep contact with me and help me on my purchase even on his day off. I'll recommend this dealer to families and friends. I'm a 100% happy costumer. Thank you Raj and Vista MINI.