Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1046 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!

My fiance and I went in for a standard oil change on my Chrysler 300 and his Jeep Patriot. Upon checking in, they immediately notified me that my airbag needed replaced due to MFG defect. They replaced the airbag for me free of charge right after the techs finished with my oil change. As always, the maintenance team was extremely helpful. I needed a battery replaced in my remote so I went over to their parts department and bought a battery for $8 and they replaced it for me. Our sales rep even recognized us and came over to see how we were doing. They really go the extra mile for their customers. LOVE this dealership!

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Lees Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We are happy that you had a great experience and we look forward to our continued relationship. We truly appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you. Sincerely, John Bock General Manager

• Great Experience
    May 13, 2017

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Louise, thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the positive feedback on Ron and Robb. We hope you enjoy your new Chrysler 300!

We had a great experience buying our new Chrysler 300. Ron our salesman was very professional and friendly. He was very helpful in answering all of our questions. Robb was also helpful and professional in finishing our deal. He did not pressure us in buying the extras.

• Simply Amazing

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to know that you enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

They went above and beyond and they worked with me with my new keep wrangler purchase. Am glad I went to this location. Definitely coming back here on my future purchases.

• Fantasic Salesman and Dealership

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Troy, thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on our staff and dealership. We appreciate your business and referrals. Thank you.

Been a repeat customer and have refereed friends and family. The staff is always friendly and takes the edge off the buying experience. Multiple thumbs up!

• Great Day
    May 8, 2017

Best car buying experience I have ever had. AWESOME staff. These guys were the best. I will be going back again. Highly recommend these guys.

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Chris, thank you for sharing such positive feedback on our staff and your car buying experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Really an amazing experience!
    May 7, 2017

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We are happy to know that your experience was as easy as it could be. Thank you for your business.

Was possilt the easiest and friendliest car purchase I have ever made. I was extremely impressed with how friendly and helpful the entire staff at Lee's Summit Ram was.

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• No pressure straight forward car buying.
    April 30, 2017

Like I said, no pressure, straight forward car buying. Every step of the process is explained, and if you're not familiar with something, just ask.

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for the positive feedback on our dealership and your car buying experience.

• Friendly and Efficient Service
    April 24, 2017

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

I took some time to shop around while looking for a new Jeep. I had visited a few other dealerships and did not get the same positive feeling or level of care. I connected with Nathan right away because he was willing to help find exactly what I wanted and make the process of buying a car so easy. What I thought would take my entire day took only two hours. I left loving my new care and knowing that I would recommend Nathan as well as the dealership to others. The entire process was smooth.

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Stacy, thank you for sharing your experience you had in purchasing your new car. We are happy to know that Nathan was there to assist you in every need and want. Enjoy your new car!

• It was fast and easy. Sales staff very friendly and helpful
    April 23, 2017

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

It was a pleasant experience. The sales staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Mitchel went above and beyond to make sure I understood how everything worked. The paperwork was quick and easy. I Love my new car.

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with us. It is good to know that Mitchel, Daryl, and Troy assisted you in everything and made it a easy process. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Excellent Customer Service!
    April 22, 2017

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

I went to this dealership because a family friend referred me to Rick (Richard Rippy). I am a college student and this was my first car that I bought completely myself. Rick was patient, sincere, caring, and understanding of what I needed and what I could afford. He helped me weigh the pros and cons of the car options and I ended up with a Jeep that I absolutely love and am proud to call my own! I could not have asked for a better car buying experience. I highly recommend Rick and this dealership for both car buying and service.

Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for sharing your first car buying experience with us! We are happy to know that Rick took excellent care of you and made you a proud owner of your first car! Thank you for choosing us!