Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

2101 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights from DealerRater.com
  • Sunrise Chevy - All GOOD

My car was taken in and serviced promptly after arriving. Free wifi and coffee is nice. Also a good customer experience.

Thank you Gloria for the kind review. We look forward to continue to service your vehicle as well. Thank you for the recommendation as well. Drive safe!

• Primo is the BEST

I had purchase my last 4 cars from Sunrise Chevrolet only because Luciano Garcia aks Primo simple the best service ever no pressure answers every question I have send my family and friends as well we just not buy from no one else, very professional from the beginning to the end of the sale

• Quick, easy, no pressure experience
    June 23, 2017

Easily the most pain-free auto purchase I've ever made. Pricing was competitive, no hidden nonsense, all questions answered, and constant attention to my interests as a consumer. Can't ask for more.

• It was lit
    June 23, 2017

Manny was super helpful and he really went far to make the deal work for us. The experience was a good one and sunrise really helped us

• Best Car Buying Experience Yet
    June 21, 2017

Our experience was quick, painless and fun. Sean and Rick bent over backwards to make it work, and he did, at the unreasonable amount I requested! Sean is all smiles and really only cared about us being happy. THANKS SEAN AND RICK!

• Excellent service
    June 21, 2017

My second time at this dealer. Its the best customer service ive had since i last visiyed sunrise.Jabier is outstanding at what he does!

• Car repair

Excellent service from John Nieman. Very professional, explained everything great. We were very pleased with him and the service that was provided on our car.

Hi Patti, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Sunrise Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope you have a great day!

• Oil change and rotation

Came in for oil change and tire rotation Service advisor was great was in / out pretty quick

Arlen, we really appreciate your feedback! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

• Great business, awesome people.
    June 18, 2017

Sunrise Chevrolet

Shout out to these guys at Sunrise. Sean and Richie made my experience fantastic, once again. They matched me with the perfect car at a price that was good for me. They were patient and helpful in my decision. Definitely head over to Sunrise if you want to feel like the people selling you your new car really have your back. Thanks guys!

Sunrise Chevrolet

Thank you so much for such kind words to our team and Sunrise Chevrolet. We always love to hear feedback from our guest. Thank you for the recommendation as well! Enjoy your new vehicle and safe travels!

• Sunrise

Like sunrise chevrolet Service and people working there are all friendly.

Like sunrise chevrolet Service and people working there are all friendly.

Patricia, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Sunrise Chevrolet! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!