Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

2048 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights from DealerRater.com
  • Sunrise Chevy - All GOOD

My car was taken in and serviced promptly after arriving. Free wifi and coffee is nice. Also a good customer experience.

Thank you Gloria for the kind review. We look forward to continue to service your vehicle as well. Thank you for the recommendation as well. Drive safe!

• Car shopping made easy
    May 22, 2017

Sunrise Chevrolet has always been my families go to dealership, and I now know why. I went to purchase my first vehicle unsure of what to expect. The staff was friendly and helpful Primo and Rick made finding a car to suit my needs and budget easier than finding a pair of jeans at the store. They made me feel like an old friend instead of pressuring me in to a decision I might later regret. I walked off the lot with a brand new car and a peace of mind. Brian even came around to shake my hand and congratulate me on my purchase. I would definitely recommend Sunrise Chevrolet to everyone and anyone looking for a used or new car. You won't regret it!

• Long Drive for a Great Deal
    May 22, 2017

Matt, is by far the best car salesmen I have ever dealt with. He was respectful and did not push anything on us. We drove from Manitowoc to buy our vehicle because the great price posted on True-car, the price was true not fabricated to get us in the door.

• Service review

our service advisor was professional & knowledgeable

our service advisor was professional & knowledgeable

• He listened
    May 21, 2017

Matt listen to what I could afford and the features I wanted. He answered all my questions. He treated me with respect. Thank you, Matt

• Sunrise Chevrolet

I have been going to Sunrise Chevrolet for years, and this is my 3rd car. I have always been given the most honest and best deals you could possibly receive and the customer service is beyond awesome! The sales team and the finance team are outstanding and always go above and beyond to make sure you are happy, and I always am! Has a single woman, I can trust them , very important to me so 5 stars and above for Sunrise, especially for Mike, Matt and Eric in finance!

• Luciano
    May 20, 2017

Luciano is very nice to work with, no pressure and he actually helps you with your decision if you are undecided. He is very friendly and honest which is hard to find in a car salesman. Brian is also helpful,

• Malibu service visit

I brought my car in for service to repair the washer fluid sprayers. I also requested a new FOB for the car. After repairs were done, I never got my new FOB and whatever 400 point inspection they do was a joke because there were other issues found that they missed during the inspection. The flex tube on the exhaust had hole in it and you could hear it but according to the inspection, they found nothing wrong with the exhaust. Hmmmm, I wonder what they actually inspect. Probably taking my business to a new mechanic or Chevrolet dealer for future service visit.

• Purchase and service experience

Excellent dealer and experience purchased multiple vehicles from here and have had them serviced.

Jaeson, your satisfaction is our top priority. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Buying a used car
    May 17, 2017

Sunrise Chevrolet

Everyone in the office was extremely helpful and was able to answer any questions we had. Everyone was also very nice and had positive attitudes. I would reccommend this dealership.

Sunrise Chevrolet

Thank you for sharing your buying experience with us here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for the recommendation as well. Enjoy your vehicle and drive safe!