New 866-409-9591 Dealer Website
Used 888-479-8405 Email Dealer
Service 877-438-1951

Average based on 968 reviews.
  • Great service!

The new facility is great - nice to work with one service person start to finish and pay right at their desk. Rich Hiller was very friendly and explained recommended services well. Also there was no pushing to get work done. I've been told when the brakes are starting to get low, tires looking like they need to be replaced, etc. in advance - if I wanted to get quotes elsewhere I had time. I find the pricing to be competitive. Best of all the work is done right the first time so I don't need to go back (which happened a lot throughout the years when I would use various service shops). It's nice to leave feeling that quality work was done. And if something did go wrong I trust them to resolve the issue.

• Jim Weregs Service Advisor

I had my brakes done and tires rotated in a timely manner. The team was very professional.

• Service

I have always had a good experience when I have brought my car for in the past my truck. Great people!!!

• Jim Werges Review

The service advisor knew his stuff. He knew exactly what he's talking about.

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful, Ismail! We hope to see you again soon!

The service advisor knew his stuff. He knew exactly what he's talking about.

• Westfield Ford Service

Very professional and timely service, especially service advisor Jim Werges

Very professional and timely service, especially service advisor Jim Werges

• New Ford Edge

We had very knowledgeable sales rep assist us. He offered various options without being pushy. We were able to test drive several cars in order to finalize our selection. He reads people will, listens well, and made us comfortable in the discussion we had on various cars. If we have any issues with the car, we know that we can go to him and receive a truthful answer. Very customer service focused

• GREAT SERVICE TEAM

WESTFIELD FORD HAS THE BEST SERVICE TEAM! OVER THE YEARS I HAVE HAD A VARIETY OF CARS. PURCHASED A FORD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2012, AND I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT AND THE SERVICE. WAY TO GO, WESTFIELD FORD!

• TOTALLY SATISFIED

Perfect in every way. Sydney Largen went out of her way to get me what I wanted. She deserves recognition as SHE is why I returned to your facility. My previous car was from her also.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Sharon! Thank you so much for choosing Westfield Ford as your first choice for service!

• Service

The service and sales person was professional and nice

The service and sales person was professional and nice

• 2015 Lincoln MKC

We came in to view a new ford edge sport and in the process my wife saw a 2015 pearl white lincoln mkc with 5,000 miles indoors sitting on the showroom floor, we test drove it she fell in love and we purchased the car it was a friday nite and they stayed open for us till past 11pm. Good sales people good customer service we are very happy and we recommend that you give them a try.