• Great service!

The new facility is great - nice to work with one service person start to finish and pay right at their desk. Rich Hiller was very friendly and explained recommended services well. Also there was no pushing to get work done. I've been told when the brakes are starting to get low, tires looking like they need to be replaced, etc. in advance - if I wanted to get quotes elsewhere I had time. I find the pricing to be competitive. Best of all the work is done right the first time so I don't need to go back (which happened a lot throughout the years when I would use various service shops). It's nice to leave feeling that quality work was done. And if something did go wrong I trust them to resolve the issue.

• First rate Ford service

Great service and communication. Kept me informed throughout the process. Cleaned it without me even asking.

• Ford Review

Always nice and friendly. Takes cares of your needs in a timely manner.

Always nice and friendly. Takes cares of your needs in a timely manner.

• Great car dealer

This is the 5th automobile we've bought from Westfield Ford and as you can see. We keep coming back.

• Only Westfield Ford from now on!

Never in my life have I received such excellent customer service. Purchasing a car has always been very stressful for me. Sydney helped relieve so much stress and anxiety from purchasing a new vehicle. The whole company helped work with me in terms of what I can afford and giving me the best rate with a fantastic purchase. I will not be going anywhere else to purchase a car in the future only to Westfield Ford. I have already started recommending to all of my friends and family to go to Westfield and get in touch with Syden Largen. Thank you Sydney! I couldn't be happier.

• Managers are very nice guys

they treated us well and we got a good rate on our focus

they treated us well and we got a good rate on our focus

• ford edge

Service was excellent. Our salesperson was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Service department was great too.

• BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

EVERYONE AT WESTFIELD FORD IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY

EVERYONE AT WESTFIELD FORD IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY

• Westfield Ford experience

Always responsive service. Service is timely and car is returned washed and clean. Martin in service is excellent.

John, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great Dealership

Experience was very good and I'm very happy with my new car. Donny was really nice and helpful.

Christian, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!