Thomasville Toyota

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 12, 2020

This was honestly the best experience I have ever had when purchasing a new car. I filled out an application online in the morning and was immediately... contacted by Javares (JK) who made the entire process smooth. By the end of the day, via phone and text messages, we had completed the entire process and all that was left was for me to make the drive from Tallahassee to pick it up. When we arrived at the dealership, JK met us and turned us over to Justin C. who gave us a test drive we'll never forget, showing us all the bells and whistles on the vehicle I had picked out. After that we signed a few papers and in under 2 hours we were out the door and on the way home in the most beautiful car I have ever owned. The quality of service and attention to details as well as making allowances for us to handle almost the entire process online/phone have made us customers for life. If you live out of town, I promise it's worth the drive to Thomasville. You won't be disappointed.

May 4, 2020

BEWARE!!! Especially women! I love my used car that I purchased but my experience did not go smoothly! After the deal was “done” I had to commute almost... 2 hours round trip THREE times due to things not being complete. My third trip was a month later to pay a down payment. SURPRISE! A down payment that was not verbally agreed on nor in my price quotes but put in my contract. I instilled too much trust in these people. After paying the payment and later speaking to a manager, Wren, he assured me this was a mistake and that they did not conduct business that way and wanted to make it right. He ended the phone call by saying “Answer your phone when I call!” As if I would hear from him shortly and he would make things right. Well that was last week and I haven’t heard a thing. I have purchased many cars on my own and I have never had a deal go this way. I feel that I was taken advantage of. I felt personally attacked and brought to tears. I failed to mention the degrading way I was spoken to at one point. I was told that I “must have amnesia” and that my words and concerns were nothing compared to their video footage of me signing my contract. I was not aware of the changes in the contract until it was said and done. I paid so I could do my part but they did not do theirs. I would not even feel comfortable getting my car serviced at least this dealership. They got my money and now they have tossed me out like the trash. They now have no cares for my concerns whatsoever.

• February 21, 2018

Thanks a lot Allen had a good experience . Thank you for making it possible for my trade thank you Toyota Thomasville for hiring a good employer . I will... most definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. And I am still in joying my RAV4.

April 14, 2019

Have purchased a couple of cars from this dealership and they are always courteous and eager to help. Their facility is clean and inviting, and they are... not overly pushy to get you into a car you don't want or need.

September 5, 2018

I highly recommend this dealership. Internet folks on top of their game. The new management team worked the numbers for me as I requested and put me... in the exact vehicle I was looking for! Overall great experience.

August 25, 2018

Called to check on a 2010 Tacoma they have listed for sale. Got an out the door price I was somewhat happy with and let them know I was on my way to look... at and possibly buy the truck. While in route to the dealership I get a call from them and now I’m being told the truck is not there. I was told that it is being driven by an employees son for the weekend and they have no interest in buying it so if I want to come Monday the truck will be there. I’d rather been lied to and told they sold it because I will never buy another vehicle from this dealership. Why would I want to now knowing that they let employees joy ride them and then bring them back to sell? Wish there was an option for zero stars because one is too many.

June 29, 2018

I will never go back there again or send any one there poor management and salesman they don't help you and they slow just pitiful

June 21, 2018

Very bad management all away around, what a joke of a dealership , couldn’t get a price, clown management!!!!I will never set foot there again

October 26, 2017

They didn't have what I wanted, plain and simple..

August 14, 2017

The finance manager added an extra percentage point to my finance charges. Even though I have perfect credit.