Thomasville Toyota

2.8 out of 5 (2.8) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 21, 2018

Thanks a lot Allen had a good experience . Thank you for making it possible for my trade thank you Toyota Thomasville for hiring a good employer . I ...will most definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. And I am still in joying my RAV4.

October 27, 2017

They didn't have what I wanted, plain and simple..

August 14, 2017

The finance manager added an extra percentage point to my finance charges. Even though I have perfect credit.

October 13, 2016

Nice car I would buy one if I had the perfect credits the money to buy a new car. The dealership was good with getting me in and out when I needed thi...s rental got the three days.

June 1, 2016

Sales staff was rude and not helpful. Salesman got irritated when we would not buy thru their financing and not our credit union. Salesman would not e...ven disclose price of car. We NEVER will deal with these UNPROFESSIONAL people again!!! My advice is stay away you will be in for an UNHAPPY experience.

February 21, 2016

First i want to thank the wonderful salesman DeSaun Haney for his kindness, courtesy and his overall experience and knowledge as a professional salesm...an. I talked to him about what my fiancee and i was looking for in a car and the price range we were trying to stay in. My fiancee had purchase a 2015 Nissan Altima 3 weeks prior from Thomasville Toyota and was not satisfied with the car because it didn't have the things she was looking for in a car. Now this is where Professionalism, Courtesy, Commitment and pride in a dealership comes in. De Saun spoke with his team of professionals Joseph, Lee and Paul and came back with a solution to solve our problem. Not only did they stand by there word You Drive Home Happy. They took back the Nissan and kept us out of the red, De Saun and his team went a step further, he took us for a test drive in a new 2016 Toyota Camry which had everything we were looking for and a whole lot more and he wasn't done there, he took his time to introduce us to Thomasville Toyota, every part of the dealership and the trained staff that are committed to providing the best services possible. We left there not only feeling like we just brought a new car but we felt we brought Trust, Commitment and outstanding services but the best part about the whole experience at Thomasville Toyota, they listened and they cared about how we felt and that's a services you can not buy it has to be given. Thanks De Saun, Joseph, Lee, Paul and the entire team at Thomasville Toyota for a wonderful car buying experience.

January 9, 2016

Just wanted to write a review and thank Charlotte Coxetter at Thomasville Toyota. She provided customer service that was above and beyond what I expec...ted! Even bought my first tank of gas on the Tacoma I purchased from here. This was my first car I've ever bought, and she made the experience better than any other dealers I've dealt with and will have me as a return customer in the future.

December 10, 2015

I normally do not write product/service reviews. My recent experience of purchasing a 2015 Toyota Highlander from Thomasville Toyota brought me out of... my box. I had previously purchased a 2012 Toyota Venza for my wife.. However, I did not write a review even though I was highly impressed with all aspects of the sell. So what made me do a review this time? In summary it was the degree of professionalism and outstanding customer service from the Toyota Team. I would like to single out Richie Keeling Exchange Manager who worked with me throughout the entire process. Just to let you know I drive a very hard bargain when making a major purchase. I would like to personally express my appreciation to Richie for putting up with me and basically meeting all my needs. He found out what I didn't like about the Venza and what I wanted in a vehicle and what I could actually afford I am a big Siena fan (has owned three) but wanted something a little smaller but yet offered the same comfort. The Highlander was a perfect match. Richie was very patient with me and never once did I feel that he was trying to rush me out. He explained in detail all the features and operation of the vehicle, set up my cell phone and help clean out my old vehicle. What more can I say: "I drove home happy".

November 30, 2015

Just bought a 2016 Scion at Thomasville Toyota and LOVE it. Carlton Flowers was our sales person and he was fantastic. The whole management team is aw...esome !! YOU will not go wrong buying from Thomasville Toyota !! I will purchase again from them.

August 10, 2015

Long story short I bought a new car from a different dealer, had to go to Thomasville Toyota to be refunded my warranty. I dealt with Monty, he told m...e not to give him a hard time and that it wasn't his job. I don't recall giving this man a hard time when I was asking specific questions and he was the one I was sent to about a refund. I guess if I had been a man this wouldn't have happened, I know for a fact it would have been different if my husband had went with me. This man is disrespectful and unprofessional. As well as the entire store. Go anywhere else but there.

Thomasville Toyota