• BILL BOOTH BEST CAR SALESMAN

BILL BOOTH WAS AT MY CAR BEFORE I COULD GET OUT. HE WAS POLITE, CONSIDERATE AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT TOYOTAS. HE NEVER PRESSURED BUT WAS ALWAYS QUICK TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE BUYING AT GREEN'S TOYOTA. THE MANAGER AND STAFF AT GREEN'S TOYOTA TREATED US WITH RESPECT AND PROVIDED A SERVICE THAT WAS NOT EXPECTED AND WAS UNBELIEVABLE AFTER SOME CONFUSION CAUSED US TO WAIT FOR SERVICE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. WE WE MORE THAN COMPENSATED FOR OUR INCONVENIENCE. WE HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR THE STAFF AT GREEN'S TOYOTA AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE AND BE SURE AND ASK FOR BILL BOOTH.

• Amazing Experience

My sales representative, Bill Booth, showed great compassion in helping me find the perfect car and did everything possible to help with the process. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or sales representative!

• Awesome people. Family Atmosphere. Tchida Rocks!

My wife and I went to Greens doing some car shopping and we had great success working with Dan Tchida. He has worked with my family before in the past, and he's always super honest, and works his best to get us a great price. We love Dan, and we won't ever buy a car without checking out Green's first!

• Good customer service!!!!

Although I different purchase from Greens due to price difference, they responded in a timely manner, were courteous, and helpful.

• Excellent Experience ¿¿¿¿¿

Excellent sales Team, including the financing department! Outstanding service and a huge Thank you to Jeff Wilson and Ben Isaac.

• A great experience

We bought a used Highlander from Green's and it was the best car-buying experience I've had. Tony Dawson was helpful when we had questions about anything and was never pushy. The vehicle was priced fairly and Green's was generous with their trade-in offer. Jason O'Bradovich in the finance department was great, too. Great personality and got us in and out in no time. We'll be back when it's time to buy again.

• Customer

Dan Tchida has always been extremely helpfull in all the dealings I have had been it's greens Toyota.

• Extremely Satisfied Customer

Dan Tchida was a pleasure to to business with and I would highly recommend him and Greens Toyota to anyone in need of a vehicle or service.

• Dan Tchida

Dan Tchida was a great saleman. He made us feeling comfortable and did not pressure us in anyway. Which was very important to my husband and I. Was well informed of the vehicle. We give him a 5 star rating. And have recommended several people to ask for Dan. Told them he would be ( honest ) and fair. Thank you for his service. McArthur and Mary Lawson

• Car salesman

We know Dan Tchida from church.we told what we wanted,price range and he done a very good job working with us we so trusted him