New 888-775-1925 Dealer Website
Used 888-442-7817 Email Dealer
Service 888-250-4947

• Excellent Experience ¿¿¿¿¿

Excellent sales Team, including the financing department! Outstanding service and a huge Thank you to Jeff Wilson and Ben Isaac.

• A great experience

We bought a used Highlander from Green's and it was the best car-buying experience I've had. Tony Dawson was helpful when we had questions about anything and was never pushy. The vehicle was priced fairly and Green's was generous with their trade-in offer. Jason O'Bradovich in the finance department was great, too. Great personality and got us in and out in no time. We'll be back when it's time to buy again.

• Customer

Dan Tchida has always been extremely helpfull in all the dealings I have had been it's greens Toyota.

• Extremely Satisfied Customer

Dan Tchida was a pleasure to to business with and I would highly recommend him and Greens Toyota to anyone in need of a vehicle or service.

• Dan Tchida

Dan Tchida was a great saleman. He made us feeling comfortable and did not pressure us in anyway. Which was very important to my husband and I. Was well informed of the vehicle. We give him a 5 star rating. And have recommended several people to ask for Dan. Told them he would be ( honest ) and fair. Thank you for his service. McArthur and Mary Lawson

• Car salesman

We know Dan Tchida from church.we told what we wanted,price range and he done a very good job working with us we so trusted him

• Purchasing a Toyota Avalon

Great experience with Dwight Couch. He represented Green's Toyota very professionally. He was very good with negotiating and explaining everything to me in detail.

• Wonderful experience!

I bought a new Highlander from Bryan Vaughn and Jason Johnson in the Internet Sales Department at Greens and can not recommend them enough. They were knowledgeable, friendly, respectful, and not pushy at all. They also worked very hard to get the vehicle on the lot and ready for me to pick up very quickly. I am extremely happy with my new vehicle, and with the whole experience I had at Greens.

• Excellent service

I have purchased 2 Tundras for company use from Greens. I have had all service performed at Greens. The reason is Angie Frazier and her service team. She gives me excellent service and gets me in and out as fast as possible. I always make sure she is working before I bring my truck in for service. If not, I reschedule unless it's an emergency. My truck is my office and I'm out of business when it's in the shop. It is her personalized approach that keeps me going and coming back to Green's.

• Great Service

I had a scratch and a scrape on my driver's side door due to me getting too close to a pole. We went to their collision repair shop at Green's Toyota and as soon as we walked in we were helped. Not only that, but K.C. Carpenter, the fellow helping us, said he would try to buff it out. About 15 minutes later he was back and the car looked great. Best of all, it was no charge. We go here for our regular maintenance and we've been really impressed by their willingness to help and give us good service.