• "I found your perfect car"

“ I found your perfect car, “ our sales associate, Markus Matyas, said. After an intensive and time consuming effort Markus found exactly the car we were looking for at the right price Both my wife and I found Markus to be knowledgeable, professional and patient. He did not push us into a purchase but found the car we wanted and guided us smoothly through the purchasing process. He and his staff answered all of our questions with honesty and made us feel comfortable and excited about our new car. My wife and I will recommend Markus and Auto Nation Ford in Delray Beach (Florida) to anyone looking to have a pleasant car buying experience with great pricing and outstanding service. Mitchell S. Cohen New Ford Expedition Owner

• They will Destroy your Credit

Their sales team will be Act Nice and helpful but will destroy your credit. They place a ton of Hard credits as they check for the right bank and never tell you Hard inquires stay on your credit for 2 years! Beware of them they are after signing you and Don't Care how they hurt you.

• AUTONATION FORD DELRAY BEACH, FL

Wonderful easy experience........love my new 2017 Fusion.

Wonderful easy experience........love my new 2017 Fusion.

• Excellent service

Great service, very helpful. My service guy made sure that all the work was properly taken care of on my vehicle.

• Truck serviced

Great job with all aspects of service. All staff polite and knowledgeable.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great job with all aspects of service. All staff polite and knowledgeable.

• satisfied on initial purchase

managed to pull deal together fairly quickly with minimal kinks if any fairly pleased w overall process

• My number one choice

I am a college student who is not car savvy and never have time. I choose to come to Ford of Delray for my car needs because they help me understand what's going on and what my best option is. As well they get all my repairs done in a timely manner. I have always gone to Ivan Feller and he is very friendly.

• Alan Gayne - 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid

My service advisor, Mike Gegan, went out of his way to help me out, including driving me home when I couldn't wait for the shuttle, so I could get my other vehicle and get to work on time. The service department also found and fixed the issue with vehicle (bad fuel input sensor) at no charge, since it was covered by warranty. As a matter of course, they topped off all of my consumable fluids, without needing to be asked. Overall, a first rate experience.

Our staff works hard to go the extra mile for all of our valued customers here at AutoNation Ford Delray, Alan! We're thrilled to hear that your experience reflected this. Thank you so much for choosing our dealership as your first choice for service. We look forward to your next visit!

• F-150 Service Feedback

The place was busy but I had an appmt and Hector got my service done in a timely manner. Great job Hector! See you next time.

• Auto Nation Ford Delray

Stopped in at Auto Nation Delray on Linton Blvd. just to look at a new Explorer. It was the only dealer that had exactly what I was looking for a 2016 4WD Ford Explorer in Silver. Ended up buying it as Paul and Anthony made it so easy. In and out with a new SUV in in a couple of hours. I usually hate car shopping but this was a good experience. I highly recommend you check there first when you need a new vehicle.

Thank you for your kind words and review. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!