AutoNation Ford Delray

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 244 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• January 3, 2016

“ I found your perfect car, “ our sales associate, Markus Matyas, said. After an intensive and time consuming effort Markus found exactly the car we w...ere looking for at the right price Both my wife and I found Markus to be knowledgeable, professional and patient. He did not push us into a purchase but found the car we wanted and guided us smoothly through the purchasing process. He and his staff answered all of our questions with honesty and made us feel comfortable and excited about our new car. My wife and I will recommend Markus and Auto Nation Ford in Delray Beach (Florida) to anyone looking to have a pleasant car buying experience with great pricing and outstanding service. Mitchell S. Cohen New Ford Expedition Owner

May 22, 2018

Donna my sales lady was awesome, as were the managers TJ/Jesus, and Michael in financing. Thank you all for making this car buying experience a posit...ive one!!!

May 21, 2018

Went into service department without a appointment at 1030am.Was told that it should be a quick fix, fuse (12 volt plug not working)and reset tire sen...sor. I was told by the service advisor (Evan), that he would call me in a few hours. He called me at 4pm to let me know they have been busy and that my truck would be looked at first thing in the morning. Stated that the guys get out of the shop early. The next morning comes and goes with no phone call as to status of truck. I called at 1130am with no response or him calling me back. Another phone call to him at 130pm with another message on his voicemail with no call back. I hung up the phone and immediately called back and asked to speak to the service manager. She forwarded my phone number but didn’t care to find out what the problem was. Really bad customer service. 2pm I finally get contacted by him (Evan), by a text that my vehicle was fixed. Don’t they have to advise what the problem is before they fix it? I returned to the service department to pick up my truck and was accused of using the 12V plug in with something other than was intended in a rude manner. $62 dollars to be insulted by a bad customer service representative of your company. I will not being going back to this service department anymore. Company wide Customer Service Training?

May 14, 2018

Ivan is great. Service went well and Ivan made sure our car was cleaned. (The last two times I brought the car in and had a different service person t...hey neglected to clean the car even though the invoice showed that the car was supposed to be washed) we will definitely ask for Ivan the next time we need service.

May 11, 2018

Great dealership. Everyone is so friendly. The waiting area is beautiful and clean. The bathrooms are big and clean. Its a pleasure bringing in your ...vehicle for service there.

May 6, 2018

I reported that the driver door on my new Mustang had become shaly as though a bolt or rivet had come loose. I was accused of not being familiar with ...the characteristics of a "Mustang convertible" and this was an expected condition (even though the passenger door did not have the same problem). After examining the car it was reported that the looseness was within Ford's acceptable tolerance. I plan to take the car to a competent mechanic in the hope that the Ford warranty will cover whatever the defect is. PS. I have owned several convertibles in my life and have not seen this problem in any of them.

May 1, 2018

I made an appointment by phone on April 25 at 11:00 am. I showed at 10:45. I was told I would have to wait as they “got slammed this morning “ by wal...k ins. It was even suggested that I may want to come back. And ... I was told they couldn’t even find my name. I was informed that all appointments are made by the Chevy dealer down the street and the 2 systems don’t connect! Why make an appointment? I waited for 3 hours for an oil change. My time is very important to me. I found this experience outrageous. I will say the service to my car was fine and everyone was polite.

April 30, 2018

Nice new facility with excellent customer service and reasonable waiting.

April 20, 2018

Dealer got my car in for service same day as problem and fixed it same day. Great Service!

April 11, 2018

Yet another disappointing experience with the service department at Greico. When I scheduled my appointment for an oil change by phone I was told tha...t my appointment was with Ivan, when I arrived I was told that Ivan does not take appointments at noon so I had to deal Kyle. Kyle told me everything that they were not able to do for me, he needs to be taught that he has a job because of the customers that go to this dealership. I had to get the service manager Tom involved because of the poor customer skills that Kyle possesed. I requested that they not rotate my tire because there were rotated 2 weeks before my visit and they rotated the tires anyway. I called Tom to let him know and he said to call him when I can come back to have them rotated, left 3 messages still have not received a call back. I was told that they would wash my truck after the service, when I went to pick it up I noticed it was not washed, when I asked why I was told that the guys that wash the cars do a poor job and it would look worse than it did when I dropped it off. If they can't wash cars correctly why are they still there. They have promised that my experiences there would get better and like a fool I give them the opportunity for them to do right only to have them fail again.

AutoNation Ford Delray