• Tough negotiators

Bought a used Mazda from the Honda dealer. I had a good experience, Daniel Ortega was my sales consultant. Negotiated price and they lowered it a little. Not as much as I wanted but at the end we both made a good deal.

• Honda HR-V

I had a great experience at Culver City Honda! Before I came in I dealt with Vivian or several email exchanges. She was a delight to work with and was always very prompt and always got me the information I asked for. Once in the dealership I dealt with Brian who also was a pleasure to deal with. The thing I value the most from a dealership is fairness. I truly believe Culver City Honda values its customers and most importantly they were very fair. Not to mention friendly, kind, and all of the other great things. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

• Getting a new car

Nice people and great service!!!!' Nice clean area and fast efficient people! N

Nice people and great service!!!!' Nice clean area and fast efficient people! N

• New car

Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a nice car buying experience!

Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a nice car buying experience!

• Honda CRV LX

I had a wonderful experience buying my new Honda CR-V from the moment I arrived,test drive,paperwork, introducing all the features and pick up the car at the end. I will refer my friend to Culver City Honda and ask for Brian McClurg.

• Mr. Jae

Shawn and Jay were very instrumental with my first car purchase. Not only were they very professional, but they also made the entire process easy to understand. Honda should definitely give these guys a promotion!

• Great service

My old car died and we needed a new one fast, they help us right away and Jessica was great, very patient with us. Recommend thia place.

• Saylin was great!!

Last minute car shopping and Saylin made my experience a great one! He was knowledgeable and quick!! I will definitely recommend CC Honda and Saylin!

• Car buyer

SAILYN WAS AMAZING! Took the time to get me the best deal possible. Will be coming back for sure

• Very good loved it

Very helpful. 1st time buyer and i was scared and intimidated. They helped me so much. I was with a friend who helped me guide me thru everything