Jim Hudson Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Jim Hudson Ford was great
    March 22, 2012

I emailed the what kind of vehicle and the options that I wanted. They let me know what was available; I made an appointment for a test drive that aft...ernoon and they had the SUV and price that worked for me. They were very helpful and easy to work with from the salesman (JR) to financing. I had a great experience with Jim Hudson Ford!

Loving my new car
    April 1, 2018

I was very nervous, and my boy freind to me to go there. My sale guy James Fraley was a big help, he went above and beyond to help me and the financia...l manger was also get they make you feel like we are great friends, but the other car lots prejudge you looking at you like you can not afford to get a new car from them, not Jim Hudson with them we are all equal. And my daudhter's new car will be coming from Jim Hudson

John C
    September 1, 2017

D.west sold me a chevy avalanche. It was a good experience. I would recommend him to someone looking to buy a car

Great experience
    August 8, 2017

My salesman D.West went above and beyond for me as I purchased my Ford escape titanium. After a horrible experience with Dick Smith Nissan and Kia I ...was upside-down in my Nissan Sentra and they wouldn't give me the time of day or try to work with me, but D. West never treated me as I was never going to get out of my car. Thank you D. West. When getting to the financial manger he also worked with me even when I had a mini break down.

Company truck
    June 14, 2017

My company sent me out to get a truck so I asked a few friends who they would recommend. Chris Andrews is who i was reffered to and apon meeting him i... knew why. He was direct and knowledgeable. Went through a few options that fit what I wanted I had everything done in 2 hours and when my wife needs a new suv I will be back to see him.

Colorado to F150
    June 14, 2017

My Colorado was starting to die, replacing part after so I choose to go back to an f150. I went to classic Ford first but I quickly left after being p...ushed to take a truck I didn't want. So I went to Jim Hudson Ford, Chris Junior was there and helped go through his entire inventory. We didn't find exactly what I wanted so Chris said he'd go and get the one I wanted. 2 days later he calls me and my truck is ready for me. When this truck starts to die I'll be back to see Chris Junior.

F-150
    June 9, 2017

Been shopping around online for a new F-150. Found one at Jim Hudson I like and talked to Chris Dawkins in sales. Very honest, not pushy and knows a l...ot about their trucks. Real easy to deal with unlike what you expect from salesmen. I highly recommend.

New Ford Focus
    June 7, 2017

It was time for me to trade in my KIA and I had done my research. I've had problems in the past with people assuming things so I had all my ducks in a... line. Chris Andrews Jr was the salesman I worked with and he made it much easier than I thought it was going to be. Did't dilly dally around and just got me the car I wanted and for the price I wanted to pay

Broke my Jeep
    June 7, 2017

I brought my Jeep in to get some work done after the diagnostics the bill to fix everything was $4000. I knew it was going to be high but i just coul...dn't swallow that. I asked what my options were and was directed to Junior in the sales department. Best choice by far. We found the SUV that had everything I wanted and i ended up some how saving money to! The service department was knowledgable and Junior was a great help and I will be back

Broke my Jeep