New 888-212-2084 Dealer Website
Used 888-341-9456 Email Dealer
Service 866-856-8851

Average based on 48 reviews
  • Highly recommended!

I bought a used car here. I first inquired about it through the cars.com app. They responded within an hour. Nick steel was very helpful and professional. The buying process was painless. All of the people that helped me through the process were friendly and professional. The price they were asking was very reasonable. They also offered me a great price for me trade in. I would highly recommend odaniel Mazda to anyone looking to buy new or used. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

From the entire staff at O’Daniel Automart/Mazda, we can't thank you enough for your time and for your feedback about our dealership. We take your comments very seriously and will continue to improve our services for guests like you in the future.

• Happy Customer

Welcome to the O'Daniel Family! Thank you for your kind review! Enjoy your new Jeep!!

I absolutely love my new Jeep Eric helped me find!!! You were great through the process of finding/purchasing it. I have already told friends and family about our experience and the wonderful customer service we experienced. You were awesome and both my husband and I were very pleased with our car buying experience

• Junior Hammond

junior has been working at Mazda for years and is the ONLY sales rep I will EVER buy an auto from! He's the ultimate car sales consultant!!!

It was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase at O’Daniel Automart/Mazda. We look forward to seeing you in our service department for your first oil change!

• CX5 buyer

We appreciate you taking the time to send us your kind words! We look forward to being of service in the future!

Super experience with Sam. At no time did my husband felt pressured to buy as it was our third time coming in, with our fixed income,we had to take our time. All personnel were friendly, would come back again.

• Awesome experience

Thank you for your kind review. Enjoy your new CX-5 and please let us know if there's anything we can assist with in the future!!

Bought a new 2016 Mazda CX-5 from ODaniel Mazda and let me just just is was an incredible, fun, with Jo pressure. We read their reviews prior to coming in and let me just say they live up to their billing as dealer of the year. We will come back and see Sam again when our son gets his license!

• Happy Customer!

This dealer is incredible, I can see why their dealer of the year. I read many of their dealer reviews before visiting them. I purchased a used Mazda certified 3h and love it. Sam Moun was the salesman I dealt with. He was absolutely awesome! We visited other dealers and let me say that he was by far the best, most professional of them all. Give O'Daniel Mazda a try.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at O'Daniel Automart/Mazda. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

• Great experiance!

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase at O'Daniel Automart/Mazda.

What a nice dealership! Very easy and fun experience. Ron in Finance was so nice and he gave me such a good deal! I had a horrible experience with another dealership and they tried to tell me that they had to finance there to sell me the car and my bank was much lower interest. Not here they not only were honest and up front the whole time their finance guy got a local bank to beat my personal bank by a ton! I would highly recommend this dealer and their finance department! I wish they would do house loans as well! Thanks again Odaniels.

• Great Experiance

Our award winning sales, service, and parts teams are always here to take care of your vehicle needs! Thank you for being a loyal O'Daniel customer!

I just bought a car from there and this is my 5th car from a dealer and by far hands down I had the best experience. Jesse Moore in service is the best Service guy I've ever met and the other guys in service are so nice and friendly they make bringing my car in for regular service work easy!

• Great Service

My experience has been absolutely incredible! I would highly recommend!

Thank you for your feedback, Ben! We look forward to serving you in the future!

My experience has been absolutely incredible! I would highly recommend!

Thank you for your feedback, Ben! We look forward to serving you in the future!

• A-M-A-Z-I-N-G SALES STAFF

I was looking to lease and that is exactly what I did. I couldn't beat the price monthly on a 2015 Mazda 6! The staff was kind and made me feel extremely comfortable with my purchase. I plan on bringing my business back to them when my lease is up! Thank you to all those who helped me! FIVE STAR DEALERSHIP!!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at O’Daniel Automart/Mazda. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.