Kelley Automotive Superstore

Average based on 62 reviews
  • Customer Service Unbeatable!

I purchased a used car from this dealership yesterday and was amazed by the quality of service and care that they offer. They really don't disappoint and will take care of your car need from the second you enter the lot until after you leave, making sure that your vehicle is maintained and that you are happy. I would highly recommend them!

• Used Truck sales

Mark is a great salesperson and represents Kelly's very well.

Mark is a great salesperson and represents Kelly's very well.

• Chevy Silverado upgrade

It was a good experience and I think we worked out a fair deal. But it all happened pretty fast.

• Service on our Buick and purchasing an Acadia

Cody was an excellent sales person. He was very personable, knowledgeable and worked very hard to meet our every need on the ordering of our new car!

• Great Service and Facilities.

I had a very good buying experience at Kelly Automotive. The salesman I was dealing with was Andrew Stephan, who did a outstanding job and was great to work with.

• M & D Hapner

We were amazed by the smooth and professional Service we received. The staff was friendly. The facility was clean and beautiful. The selection of vehicles were top notch! The services after the sale will keep us coming back. Making people feel comfortable and appreciated is important! We will recommend Kelley Automotive !

• Enjoyed dealing with these folks

Overall this was a good experience. I don't care for the way a lot of dealers, especially bigger dealers, treat their customers. These folks treated me very well. No nonsense, no smoke and mirrors, no messing around. The only flaw in the whole deal was that there were features in the website listing that were not on the vehicle. I didn't discover this until I got the vehicle home. If it hadn't been for this, I'd give them five stars.

• Great Customer Service

I enjoyed my experience with Kelley. I wasn't sure if I wanted to lease or buy but they were very patient with me and had several suggestions. I did not feel pressured to buy a vehicle that didn't fit my needs. I was able to take my time and I drove off of the lot feeling comfortable with my decision!

• Great Service. Great Faculties.

Andrew helped us find the perfect fit for us! Very helpful and knowledgeable!

Andrew helped us find the perfect fit for us! Very helpful and knowledgeable!

• Unbelievably great customer service

The group stayed over on Halloween day to finish selling my new truck to me. This includes the manager, the salesman, and the finance manager. What a great place.