Kelley Automotive Superstore

(4.3) 66 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

4.3
  • Customer Service Unbeatable!

I purchased a used car from this dealership yesterday and was amazed by the quality of service and care that they offer. They really don't disappoint ...and will take care of your car need from the second you enter the lot until after you leave, making sure that your vehicle is maintained and that you are happy. I would highly recommend them!

• Kevin Smith very good experienced salesperson

Very good experienced service I love my 2016 gmc sierra

• Oil change

Every time I go there it takes more time than it needs to. Next time I need to take my pillow and blanket. Oil change one hour and forty five min. Pe...ople walking around not doing anything and you ask a question and they have to finish their drink first. I have been there 4 times and I always hope it gets better. I will try to find somewhere else next time. I have had surgeries that took less time.

• Outstanding Customer Service!! Impressed!

The follow up emails and calls after my inquiry were perfect balanced between informational without being "pushy". They even called to let me know th...e car had sold (which was great as I live a couple hours away) but that they had a similar one in stock and sent me details. I had two brother in laws helping me with my search and this dealership impressed all three of us!!

• First Class Service!

I purchased an Acura TSX at Kelley Superstore and walked away extremely satisfied with the Customer Service. I felt that the deal was fair. My salesma...n, Doug Butler, was friendly and made the car buying process easy. During the test drive, I noticed the car pulling to the left. As part of the deal, Doug ensured that he would have the issue resolved. Doug worked hard to have the problem diagnosed and ultimately resolved in a timely manner. His dedication to customer service went far beyond handing me the keys to the car. I appreciate the way he does business and would recommend visiting him at Kelley Superstore.

• Used Truck sales

Mark is a great salesperson and represents Kelly's very well.

• Chevy Silverado upgrade

It was a good experience and I think we worked out a fair deal. But it all happened pretty fast.

• Service on our Buick and purchasing an Acadia

Cody was an excellent sales person. He was very personable, knowledgeable and worked very hard to meet our every need on the ordering of our new car!

• Great Service and Facilities.

I had a very good buying experience at Kelly Automotive. The salesman I was dealing with was Andrew Stephan, who did a outstanding job and was great t...o work with.

• M & D Hapner

We were amazed by the smooth and professional Service we received. The staff was friendly. The facility was clean and beautiful. The selection of ve...hicles were top notch! The services after the sale will keep us coming back. Making people feel comfortable and appreciated is important! We will recommend Kelley Automotive !

Kelley Automotive Superstore