David Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 1434 reviews

1434 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of David Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• September 6, 2017

It is always a great experience dealing with David Dodge and my sales person Jerry DiStefano. He listens to my wants and needs in a vehicle. And alwa...ys comes thru with the price point I need. Great dealership , sales &service. I have purchased 4 vehicles from them!!

June 21, 2018

I had an awesome experience with Sharif Mosley! He made the car buying process a total breeze! He consistently made sure I understood everything and m...ore importantly, I was satisfied with my loan terms and the new truck itself. He took his time showing me how to operate the vehicle and did not rush the process at all. I was also very pleased with Jan's thorough service at the finance department! They were both extremely thorough even down to offering water, coffee & snacks as I waited. The service department sent me off with a fresh oil change & car wash- something I've never experienced before at a dealership! I was happy to see some diversity at this establishment as well. Next time I or anyone else I know needs a vehicle, we're going to see Sharif!

June 21, 2018

Best experience ever! The David staff was so attentive and helped to fit your every need! They make sure you get everything you want! I will definitel...y recommend over and over again! Thanks Again David!

June 21, 2018

Service rep went above and beyond tracking down my extended warranty. Also found an envelope of $20’s my son had lost . Hid the money for us and... most of our repair went to warranty.

June 21, 2018

I had a fantastic experience purchasing a vehicle (VW Tiguan) at David Auto. Everyone was knowledgeable and professional without being too pushy. Meli...ssa Haas in particular was so kind and patient with me as I worked through the decision making process. I will definitely be sending friends to her in the future! Their detailing of the vehicle was also excellent and it looked like new despite being six years old. On top of that, they were able to find a price that fit within my budget with minimal difficulty. I couldn't ask for more!

June 18, 2018

Ken was great to work with and thorough - easy experience- love my new car- will be back thanks. Excellent ken will reccomend to friends to come see k...en

June 18, 2018

Professional. On time. Drop off, no wait time Offered clean and spacious waiting area. In and out with ease. Service advisor provided progress u...pdate. Overall, Great experience.

June 17, 2018

Service was excellent and Bob took time to listen and understand what I was looking for in a truck. This is my third Ram I???ve purchased at David Dod...ge. Very convenient that they had the truck that met my needs on the lot. Couldn???t be happier. I will be back around when it???s time for my fourth.

June 15, 2018

great service visit with the staff at David Auto, friendly and professionally. Whether routine service or scheduled service for the vehicle the staff... is ready to service the vehicle.

June 14, 2018

I was notified by text of an appointment. I called to make sure since I wasn???t sure since it was just a text. They said yes I had the appointment ...scheduled. When I got there it was not on the schedule. Then they did the work which were simply to install a new gearshift handle. Unfortunately when I got home I noticed that they had enclosed my cigarette lighter power connector with the gearshift apparatus so I had to go back and have them do the cover so that I could get the charger out. Now I???ve noticed that the gearshift handle is cracked on the top so now I have to go back again. Come on guys you can do better than that! PS I???m not sure of the name of the service guy but I checked one because I had to check it