Otto's BMW

604 reviews

604 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Otto's BMW from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 18, 2019

My salesman (Scott) was very courteous and straight forward through the whole process. He allowed us to test drive the 2 cars that interested us (SUV... & car). The purchasing was easy and quick. After driving my 340xi for a weekend i am very please to have decided on this vehicle (sorry Audi S4). The dealership is very clean (even while under construction). Everytime I walked in I was greeted and offered water/coffee. If you find your dream vehicle here, you shouldn't pospone your purchase. You will be in good hands.

Thank for your wonderful compliments for Scott in facilitating your recent purchase. Congratulations on your new 340xi and welcome to the Otto's BMW ...family!

August 18, 2019

I recently purchased a fully loaded X5 from Otto's. I am located out of state and about 3 hours away, so I conducted the purchase over the internet. It... was a good experience, just be patient. Most of us are used to the immediacy of purchasing in person. Remote purchases take a few days, so you just need to set a different expectation. Scott is very professional and does not employ the high pressure tactics we are so used to. He gave me a fair price which is what we should all expect. Once the transaction was completed the paperwork, etc. was incredibly fast and the easiest I have ever experienced. I would absolutely purchase another car from Scott and Otto's. I only wish they were closer. Thanks, Scott. I love my new X5.

Excellent! We're happy to hear Scott was able to effectively assist you in making your purchase online with confidence and made your 3 hours of travel... worthwhile. Thanks again for choosing Otto's

• April 17, 2017

Heath was incredible! Ottos really recruits the creme da le creme of client advisors. I had a wonderful experience that will keep me coming back to Ottos... for buying all of my BMWs in the future! Thank you for such an incredible buying experience.

August 15, 2019

Shopping for new cars is not something I enjoy. However, Scott Gately made the experience painless. This was by far the best car buying experience I... have had. Otto's will definitely be our go to dealer when we replace our other vehicle. And would definitely work with Scott again. Will wholeheartedly recommend Otto's and Scott specifically, to anyone I know shopping for a new car.

August 12, 2019

I worked with Justice Mogano, who is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Ottos is great and everything exceeded my expectations. Purchased... my first BMW and I'm sure I will go back for my next one when the time comes. I definitely recommend this dealership and Justice.

Excellent! Thank you for your wonderful compliments for the sales experience delivered by Justice! Welcome to the Otto's BMW family!

Justice Mogano

(5.0) 77 reviews

August 9, 2019

Scott Gately is the epitome of professionalism and fair dealing. His commitment to the highest level of service was unmistakable from our first conversation... over the phone, through the purchase of our car. Scott is incredibly knowledgeable and candid in addition to being respectful of my time. Scott will handle all my car buying needs moving forward.

Thank you for your wonderful endorsement of the service delivered by Scott and thank you for choosing Otto's!

August 2, 2019

Everything about this dealership is excellent. Salesman Scott Gately was efficient at selling, and Brian Menda, the genius, was extremely helpful and patient... with showing us the features.

We're delighted to hear Scott and Brian made your visit to Otto's the great experience we strive for everyday.

Brian Menda

BMW Genius

(5.0) 49 reviews

August 2, 2019

My 1st BMW shopping experience was one that will keep me an Otto's customer for some time to come. Ian Martin was simply a great human being to deal with.... Lorenzo Adiletta whom I took my first test ride was knowledgeable and explained the car's features clearly and concise. At the end Noel Montesano ensured my pickup was as smooth and stress free as possible. Thank you for making this shopping experience one to remember.

Yes, it is a team effort here at Otto's. Thank you for your recognition of Ian M, Lorenzo and Noel. Enjoy the summer driving season!

Ian Martin

(5.0) 79 reviews

Noel Montesano

(5.0) 12 reviews

Wilmer Rodriguez

Sales Manager

(5.0) 47 reviews

August 1, 2019

Ian, our salesperson, was very knowledgable, very attuned to our needs and had a great personality. This was a great experience for us. We will definitely... recommend Ian and Otto's BMW to any of our friends and associates who are looking to buy a car. Ian walked us through every step to the process and made sure we felt comfortable leaving the dealership with our new car. WE LOVE OUR X3 Exceptional service.

Thank you for your recognition of the purchase experience delivered by Ian M. Enjoy the summer in your X3!

Ian Martin

(5.0) 79 reviews

July 31, 2019

Best experience ever! The BMW knowledge Justice has is enviable. I guess that's what happens when you've been selling them at the same place for 20 years!... Justice had everything ready for me when I walked through the door after driving 2 hours to get there. Very impressive. And Noel the Finance Manager....this guy is hilarious! I could have talked to him forever. I will absolutely drive the 2 hours to buy my next BMW when my lease is up. Thanks guys!!!

Excellent! So glad to hear Justice and Noel made your 2 hour ride to do business with us was so worthwhile. Thank you for choosing Otto's.

Justice Mogano