New 919-460-3800
Used 919-460-3800 Email Dealer

395 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Leith Porsche from DealerRater.com
  • Robert Brooks

Called Robert to schedule a test drive, he was waiting for me outside when I arrived. Great customer service. Very professional and courteous. Was in an out in a little under 2 hours. Would definitely do business with Robert again.

• Cayenne

Bought my brand new Cayenne from Mike at Leith Porsche!! What a great SUV go see Mike

• Fritz Piatt Great!
    March 19, 2017

Fritz Piatt did an outstanding job and I highly recommend him. His unmatched professionalism and attention to detail was on full display in the purchase of my 911. Additionally, Fritz's responsiveness and attentiveness were "spot-on" and made all the difference. Even after the sale I received the same level of customer service from Fritz, an attribute that speaks volumes! I hope to do business with him again in the future.

• Fritz Piatt Outstanding!

• Great service and communication after the sale!
    March 8, 2017

My salesman, Robert Brooks, was more than helpful and very professional. I had an issue with my new purchase and he made every effort to correct it in a timely fashion. At some dealerships trying to get assistance after the sale can be daunting, but Robert took my concerns seriously and created a fix that was more than acceptable. I am very pleased with my new vehicle and how I was taken care of!

• Great service and communication after the sale!

• 08 Cayman S

Joseph was a great help assisting me purchase my 08 Cayman S!

Joseph was a great help assisting me purchase my 08 Cayman S!

• Good Experience

Bought my 16 Cayenne from Mike at Leith Porsche my wife and I love the car .Very easy to deal with

• Wonderful

Bought my 08 Cayman from Leith Porsche and Mike Reeve. Great dealership ,great car ! Go see Mike

• Exceeds Expectations

We live in Atlanta and found the perfect Cayenne for our needs on the internet and contacted Leith. Joseph Tumminelli promptly addressed our questions, forwarded a walk around video and coordinated paperwork so that we could travel to Raleigh the next day to inspect the vehicle. Everything was ready when we arrived, the auto was as represented, Joseph thoroughly covered the details, and the purchase finalized. A thoroughly professional organization. We will look to Joseph and Leith for our next auto.