New 919-460-3800
Used 919-460-3800 Email Dealer

398 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Leith Porsche from DealerRater.com
  • Robert Brooks

Called Robert to schedule a test drive, he was waiting for me outside when I arrived. Great customer service. Very professional and courteous. Was in an out in a little under 2 hours. Would definitely do business with Robert again.

• Great experience

Wow I had a great experience buying my car. My sells men was vary professional and vary helpful. The staff at Leith Porsh were vary kind and helpful as well. I will most definitely keep buying from these guys. Highly recommended!

• Good Satisfaction

Worked with Mike at Leith Porsche on my 2012 Corvette. I had a great experience very professional !

• Great Experience

The team at Leith is great and went out of their way to help me snag my car.

The team at Leith is great and went out of their way to help me snag my car.

• Good experience

Bought my 15 911 from Mike Reeve at Leith Porsche from out of state and Mike made the whole process so easy! I would recommend buying your next Porsche from Mike

• Cayenne

Bought my brand new Cayenne from Mike at Leith Porsche!! What a great SUV go see Mike

• Fritz Piatt Great!
    March 19, 2017

Fritz Piatt did an outstanding job and I highly recommend him. His unmatched professionalism and attention to detail was on full display in the purchase of my 911. Additionally, Fritz's responsiveness and attentiveness were "spot-on" and made all the difference. Even after the sale I received the same level of customer service from Fritz, an attribute that speaks volumes! I hope to do business with him again in the future.

• Fritz Piatt Outstanding!

• Great service and communication after the sale!
    March 8, 2017

My salesman, Robert Brooks, was more than helpful and very professional. I had an issue with my new purchase and he made every effort to correct it in a timely fashion. At some dealerships trying to get assistance after the sale can be daunting, but Robert took my concerns seriously and created a fix that was more than acceptable. I am very pleased with my new vehicle and how I was taken care of!

• Great service and communication after the sale!