Jones Toyota Scion

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

BEST DEALERSHIP! GO SEE JERRY FLORES
    April 5, 2018

I recently just bought a 2018 Toyota Camrey, My salesman Jerry Flores was the best, was able to get the best price and monthly car payment. I highly r...ecommend him to anyone looking to buy a car.

Manager
    April 2, 2018

Believe it or not I started looking for a new car about 8 months ago. My experience at Jones was the best. My sales representative, Danyelle was gre...at. Right away she understood what type of buyer I was and I am very appreciative of that. Everything was so easy. Your finance person was also great. Sorry I can’t remember her name. It was truly the best experience I have ever had buying a car and I recommend other dealers look at what Jones is doing. Thank you so much. Jackie McCullough

Love the car!!!
    March 12, 2018

Mark and Dave were great!!! The buying process was easy and fair. I never felt pressured and everyone was very knowledgeable about the cars. I love my... new car!!!

Excellent Service
    December 30, 2017

Excellent experience. This is my 5th Toyota purchase in as many years and my first purchase from this dealer. Couldn’t have been a more pleasant and f...ast experience. My thanks to Mark Dona and the entire team.

Hi, Deborah! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are so happy to hear about your recent buying experience with us at Jones Toyota! We hope ...you are loving your new Toyota, and we wish you a very happy new year!

Overall great experience!!!
    December 20, 2017

I went in with the hopes of being able to get a deal on a new car but also pay less interest. Due to the situation of my loan at the time, I was not... hopeful as the previous dealership was not helpful and it was quite a disheartening experience. My experience with Jones Toyota was completely opposite. From the moment we walked in the door, we were greeted by friendly staff. Everyone (Wallace, Ramiro, Tom and Bobby) we're are very friendly and helpful. It was like being with family. I will definitely get my next car for the great staff at Jones Toyota. I will/ have recommended them to others.

Hi, Keefers! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and glowing recommendations! We are so happy to learn about your recent experience at Jones T...oyota with Wallace, Ramiro, Tom, and Bobby! We will pass on your kind words, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great buying xperience!
    November 17, 2017

We just bought our ninth car from Jones and the experience as usual, was great. No pressure, vast knowledge and just a fantastic deal. We have used "...Jones for a lifetime" services and benefits for almost twenty years. Guess you can say we are with Jones for a lifetime!

Hi, Jim! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are so happy to hear you have had such wonderful experiences with us for almost 20 years now! ...We love having you a part of the Jones Family, and we look forward to taking great care of you for many years to come!

Great Car Buying Experience
    October 18, 2017

Just bought a new car from Mark D. And he was awesome. Car buying can be stressful and nerve wracking but he was great to work with - very down to ear...th, personable, and funny. He made it easy.

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy to hear that Mark was able to make your recent buying experience so easy! We appreciate you...r feedback, and we look forward to taking great care of you for many years to come!

Best Dealership to buy from!!! Jones Toyota!!!
    October 15, 2017

Just very easy to do business! The Jones for a Lifetime program is AWESOME!!! Thank you Jerry Flores!!!

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Jerry, we will pass your kind words on to... him. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to taking great care of you for many years to come!

William A. Verch/Owner and Robin S. Verch/Co-Owner
    September 8, 2017

This is our 3rd car purchase from Jones Junction in Bel Air. We love everything about this dealership! The salesmen, finance person, and service at Jo...nes are excellent and we will continue to purchase any/all future cars from Jones. Damon McFadden was our salesman and he was absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Our overall experience was outstanding. We will tell all of our friends! Thank you for such a wonderful experience. Everything about your dealership is outstanding and we absolutely love our new car!

Hi, William! Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, we are so happy to hear that it was outstanding! We appreciate your feedbac...k, and we look forward to taking great care of you for many years to come!

Excellent
    August 23, 2017

I bought a 2017 Toyota Rav4!! I must say that the salesman Mike from Nissan sold me the Toyota. He was very pleasant & knowledeable. Thanks for helpin...g me get my car!!

Hi, Sunshine! Thank you so much for your five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience in our sales department with M...ike! We hope you are loving your new RAV4, and we look forward to taking great care of you for many years to come!

Jones Toyota Scion