• Good place to trade

Dennis was able to take my trade and transfer the tags to the new truck. Even threw in a full tank of gas.

• Service department

Don't come here to get ur car service, waited 15min before someone would check me in . Customer service is very horrible

• Excellent used car deal

Gordy was our salesman, very helpful, no pressure and hooked us up with a great deal for a used Car. We will shop here again, even though we live 35 miles away.

• bridon1004

We have purchased many, many vehicles from numerous dealerships and our experience today (3/25/2017) was without a doubt the most pleasant, stress-free auto shopping experience we have ever encountered. The entire staff at Plaza Ford is remarkable. Everyone was friendly and professional; however, our salesman Keith Hinder was exceptional! Keith was the most sincere, honest, caring and straight-forward sales person we have ever met. Plaza Ford is not your typical dealership, they are very easy to work with and do not use high-pressured tactics to sell their vehicles as seen at most other dealerships. Do yourself a favor.....SHOP AT PLAZA FORD FIRST!!! STOP IN AND ASK FOR KEITH, YOU WON'T BE SORRY.....IT WILL BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

• Job done right

I had my 2006 F-150 towed to Plaza Ford on 23 February 2017 due to another failed Throttle Body hecho en (made in) Mexico. The original throttle body failed back in May of 2009. The truck got to Plaza about 0745 and all work was done about 1015 which included the install of the new throttle body, PCM update and fuel injector cleaning. I am very happy with the quality of service and friendliness from Gary Pinder. The only downside was the labor cost is very expensive, but at least I am up and running, and the Ford Service card has 12 months free of interest

• Keith was awsome

Keith did an amazing job. He gave me the best price and trade in. I will be back.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Chris. If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Plaza Ford very organized and helpful

We travelled to purchase a car and the folks here were well organized and helpful. They also got back to us with questions we had very quickly.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Laura! Safe travels!

• Explorer Service

Service met my expectations. They were unable to provide a receipt to me for the service - some problem with system I did not understand

• Air Conditioning

I know this repair required someone who knows his stuff. You did.

We're more than happy to have been of service! Thank you for your positive feedback.

I know this repair required someone who knows his stuff. You did.

• Very helpful and Personable employees

My 2015 Explorer is GREAT. Smooth ride and lots of space. Service is good and usually fast.

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your vehicle, Donna! We're glad to have been of service. Thanks for the positive feedback.