New 888-699-9480 Dealer Website
Used 888-695-5608 Email Dealer
Service 877-831-8319

• Good place to trade

Dennis was able to take my trade and transfer the tags to the new truck. Even threw in a full tank of gas.

• Job done right

I had my 2006 F-150 towed to Plaza Ford on 23 February 2017 due to another failed Throttle Body hecho en (made in) Mexico. The original throttle body failed back in May of 2009. The truck got to Plaza about 0745 and all work was done about 1015 which included the install of the new throttle body, PCM update and fuel injector cleaning. I am very happy with the quality of service and friendliness from Gary Pinder. The only downside was the labor cost is very expensive, but at least I am up and running, and the Ford Service card has 12 months free of interest

• Keith was awsome

Keith did an amazing job. He gave me the best price and trade in. I will be back.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Chris. If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Plaza Ford very organized and helpful

We travelled to purchase a car and the folks here were well organized and helpful. They also got back to us with questions we had very quickly.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Laura! Safe travels!

• Explorer Service

Service met my expectations. They were unable to provide a receipt to me for the service - some problem with system I did not understand

• Air Conditioning

I know this repair required someone who knows his stuff. You did.

We're more than happy to have been of service! Thank you for your positive feedback.

I know this repair required someone who knows his stuff. You did.

• Very helpful and Personable employees

My 2015 Explorer is GREAT. Smooth ride and lots of space. Service is good and usually fast.

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your vehicle, Donna! We're glad to have been of service. Thanks for the positive feedback.

• In and out but uninformed

We appreciate your feedback, Lynne. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Received email stating my Fusion was due for 30K check up but when I called I was told that was for older cars. My car only needed an oil change and tire rotation. Fine. Service done but paper work not available at that time. I find this unacceptable. Service rep said everything was OK. Today I received invoice in the mail and the tech wrote that my tires had marginal tread and I would need new tires in the near future. This is precisely why I want a copy of my invoice!!!

• 2016 Nitrous Blue Focus RS - Oh Yeah!

Thank you, Joseph, for the glowing review! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

This is my third new car purchase from Plaza Ford. I was one of the lucky few to get a 2016 Focus RS. Plaza only had 3 allocations. The service exceeded my expectations and the car is magnificent. I am extremely pleased with both my purchase and the buying experience.

• Great service, all around

Very friendly, knowledgeable. Made the experience less stressful. They really want you to feel comfortable with your purchase.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Sabrina Lendle. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!