Plaza Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Good place to trade
    November 9, 2012

Dennis was able to take my trade and transfer the tags to the new truck. Even threw in a full tank of gas.

Great Place !
    April 15, 2018

I drove over 2 hours to come to this dealership and glad I did! Nothing but amazing people and great service ! Was honest and straight forward with al...l my numbers so I got down there there was no confusion ! Thank you guys !toms

Service to sale
    April 13, 2018

Went in to drop off car for service and left with a new car. We are more than pleased with the entire Plaza experience. This is our 2nd purchase from ...Plaza Ford and Gary was our salesperson both times. He listened to our needs and met them! All of the Plaza team was polite and professional. We will be back!

Manager blocked my car in and yelled at me
    December 19, 2017

I parked and went into the building to later be confronted by one of the sales managers or lot attendant managers (a heavier set older male) yelling a...t me to move my car. I went out to move the vehicle to find that he parked right up to my bumper with his Ford truck to purposefully block me in. As childish as it was I went in to have him move his vehicle so I could move mine out and he proceeded to tell me very aggressively that there is no parking allowed there. After he moved the pickup truck. What place of business does that?? I left immediately and would tell anyone reading reviews to stay away from this place. The rudest most unprofessional experience I have ever had.

Service department
    August 28, 2017

Don't come here to get ur car service, waited 15min before someone would check me in . Customer service is very horrible

Excellent used car deal
    April 16, 2017

Gordy was our salesman, very helpful, no pressure and hooked us up with a great deal for a used Car. We will shop here again, even though we live 35 m...iles away.

bridon1004
    March 25, 2017

We have purchased many, many vehicles from numerous dealerships and our experience today (3/25/2017) was without a doubt the most pleasant, stress-fre...e auto shopping experience we have ever encountered. The entire staff at Plaza Ford is remarkable. Everyone was friendly and professional; however, our salesman Keith Hinder was exceptional! Keith was the most sincere, honest, caring and straight-forward sales person we have ever met. Plaza Ford is not your typical dealership, they are very easy to work with and do not use high-pressured tactics to sell their vehicles as seen at most other dealerships. Do yourself a favor.....SHOP AT PLAZA FORD FIRST!!! STOP IN AND ASK FOR KEITH, YOU WON'T BE SORRY.....IT WILL BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Job done right
    February 27, 2017

I had my 2006 F-150 towed to Plaza Ford on 23 February 2017 due to another failed Throttle Body hecho en (made in) Mexico. The original throttle body ...failed back in May of 2009. The truck got to Plaza about 0745 and all work was done about 1015 which included the install of the new throttle body, PCM update and fuel injector cleaning. I am very happy with the quality of service and friendliness from Gary Pinder. The only downside was the labor cost is very expensive, but at least I am up and running, and the Ford Service card has 12 months free of interest

Keith was awsome
    December 30, 2016

Keith did an amazing job. He gave me the best price and trade in. I will be back.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Chris. If you have any additional questions abou...t your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Plaza Ford very organized and helpful
    December 29, 2016

We travelled to purchase a car and the folks here were well organized and helpful. They also got back to us with questions we had very quickly.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Laura! Safe travels!

Plaza Ford