Mountain States Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great experience
    June 21, 2017

I recently purchased a 4runner at Mountain States Toyota. What a great experience. Larry Hall was absolutely fantastic! This was my first dealership e...xperience and it could not have been better. I would recommend Mountain States to anyone looking to buy a Toyota. I am extremely happy with my vehicle purchase.

Hi Mix. Thank you for the great review about the dealership and you experience with Larry. We truly value your thoughts and business. Enjoy your new 4...Runner.

Low pressure sales experience
    April 22, 2018

We had a great low pressure sales experience with Patrick Ericsson he was very patient with all of my first time buyer questions. I would recommend an...yone stop in and see Patrick if your considering purchasing a new or used Toyota at Mountian States Toyota.

Highly recommended
    April 21, 2018

Shan Chewning helped me with purchasing my first vehicle and it couldn't have been a better experience. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful....

Easiest Tacoma purchase
    April 20, 2018

After getting my time and patience wasted away at another dealership I went to Mountain States Toyota. I met a salesman by the name of Mo, he was ver...y knowledgeable in took me directly to the vehicle I was looking for. After a quick test drive we went inside to go over the pricing, This is where it got easy for me. Mo's starting Pricing on the Tacoma I was looking for was way under the 3 other quotes I had previously received. His starting price was lower then the price I tried to negotiate at the other Toyota dealer. They made it easy and fun to buy my new truck thanks Mountain States

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with Mo. We hope you enjoy your new truck and look forward to ...serving your automotive needs in the future!

Great Service and honest advice from Ray
    April 16, 2018

We were nervous as usual to go look into buying a good used car that we could rely on. Ray was extremely helpful and not pushy like some salesmen can ...be. He helped us feel comfortable and was patient with us as we took our time to consider every option. He was also very knowledgeable about the Toyota Prius’ that we were considering.

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with Ray. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in ...the future!

EXCELLENT FIRST TIME BUYER EXPERIENCE!
    April 15, 2018

Joe Solis is the best! The overall experience was quick, flexible and effortless. I had never purchased a vehicle before so I was very nervous and had... no clue what to expect, plus I did not want to get taken advantage of as I had no experience trading in a car or buying one. Joe did such a great job walking my fiance and I through every little detail, from the trade in value to what we can expect with toyota care, to even setting up my phone in the vehicle and going through all the bells and whistles the vehicle has to offer. We will definitely be buying our future vehicles from here and we will continue to get our vehicles serviced here. Such a fun great team to work with! Never thought buying a vehicle would actually be such an enjoyable experience!

Candra & Manny we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that Joe provided you with excellent service. Thank you so much ...for this wonderful review-- We really appreciate it. Have a great day!

Great Dealership!
    April 13, 2018

Doug Morlan assisted me in finding the perfect car for me, a brand new RAV4 that I am in love it! Everyone was very professional, knowledgeable, and r...espectful of my decisions and budget. They gave me a great deal for my trade and made sure I was aware of the current sales promotions. I would highly recommend this dealership and will definitely return in the future.

Thank you Melissa! We hope you're enjoying your new RAV4!

Promises Made, Promises Kept
    April 13, 2018

I buy an average of 4 vehicles per year for my company and I have experienced just about every level of service from car dealerships, but it is rare t...hat I receive the exceptional level I received from Dan Healy and Mountain States Toyota. I began my involvement with an on line that that led to a telephone discussion with Dan. Dan offered the vehicle I had selected at a fair price and was up front and honest about the vehicle condition (good and bad). He trusted me by allowing me to hold the vehicle overnight without a deposit and allowed me to take it for an extended test drive and had everything as promised ready to go when I walked in the door. No high pressure sales pitch, it was like dealing with a friend!

Thank you so much!

Doan Vu was awesome!!
    April 10, 2018

Doan Vu was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we wanted to purchase. His customer service skills are great. He gave us very helpfu...l advice and we are fully satisfied with our new 2018 Toyota Tundra platinum. We will definitely be back for future purchase and hope Doan can help us in the future again. Thank you Doan!

Thank you so much for the review! We hope you're enjoying your new Tundra!

Great no pressure experience
    April 9, 2018

I had a great experience working with Dan Healy. There were several cars I was interested in and we went over all of them before landing on my 2010 F...ord Taurus. Never did I once feel any pressure to buy. Highly recommended.

Thank you Nick! We appreciate it!

Mountain States Toyota