Dick Smith Nissan of Lexington

• Best car buying experience ever

From the first call to the dealership until I took possession of the car, my experience with Dick Smith Nissan was fantastic. Everyone was helpful, friendly, upfront and knowledgeable. I was made to feel welcome and never pressured. I will definitely be returning to buy my next vehicle.

• service on 2016 nissan juke

awesome experience and we cant wait til next week when we take our nissan frontier in for service

• Service on Nissan Juke

Best service department and we cant wait till next week to get our frontier serviced.

• Dick Smith Nissan

Fine service. No problems. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

Fine service. No problems. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

• Dick Smith Nissan Lexington Service Department

Serviced my vehicle for oil change. Had appointment but service started later. Clean Service Department. Nice employees. Tried to sell cabin air filter change for $75, which I think is too expensive.

• Car Service

Very pleased with my service and appreciate the phone call, details to my service and following up on my request.

• Stephanie

Customer service was great at helping to get my SUV repaired. They worked diligently to help get a rental car as well as getting information from the extended warranty company. They called me almost daily to give me a report of the progress of the repairs made to my SUV. Overall, I was pleased with the service I received from Dick Smith Nissan!

• Oil Change

I really love this dealership however what I do not like is when I make a scheduled appointment for my car to come in then I expect my car to be worked on when it gets there. If I come in as a walk in then I expect to get in where I fit in. Just lately I have had to wait an hour on a scheduled appointment just for my car to be taken back. The work is always excellent and the facility and staff are really nice. Just wish they had someone on track in the shop to keep up with the appointments; especially something simple like my oil change.

• Sun visor replaced

Stopped by to get a sun visor replaced. They were very cordial and efficient and had it done in no time! Nice work!

• Client

Great job! They completed the service on my car is the time they said it would take and did their work thoroughly.