Dick Smith Nissan of Lexington

• Car tune-up

The service staff is always prompt and informative as to what is going on with our automobile -- a big reason why we've bought four vehicles from them since 2008! The only thing I would improve about the dealership is that they don't have anyone on staff to explain the electronic details when we purchase a new car -- example, the texting feature where you can dictate them or have a received one read to you.

• Dick Smith Nissan of Lexington, SC

The salesman we had was so much fun it made the time go quickly, since we all know buying a car is a long, dragged out process. All the people in the showroom and around the dealership were really friendly. Did we get a good deal? I think we paid too much, but I doubt if we would have done as well elsewhere. The financing dept made mistakes on the paperwork, so we had to have it redone and go in and re-sign everything. We have purchased from Dick Smith in the past and it was great, which is why we went back. We would consider Dick Smith of Lexington again.

• Service

I have had my car serviced twice and on each occasion the experience was excellent.

• Trustworthy

Friendly customer service. Knowledgeable. Walked me to my car to be sure I was happy with the service before I drove away.

• Marion F Hughes Jr

Good Job Good Job Good Job. Comments should be optional

Good Job Good Job Good Job. Comments should be optional

• 2009 Altma

Travis was very helpful. When my car was towed, they started diagnosing the issue and called me promptly. I was working out of town and also going on vacation the following week so it was important to me that I know as quickly as possible the problem.

• Oil and oil filter change.

Very professional services and the facilities were outstanding. The service was done very quickly.

• Mr. Benjamin Deal

Car buying experience was great, however, part of the deal of the sale was for me to have my seats recovered in the leather of my choice. I made a special trip to the dealership on a Sunday to pick out the leather that I wanted installed and dropped my vehicle off the following week to have the work done. When I arrived to pick my vehicle up, leather of the complete opposite color than what I chose had been installed in my car and the salesman did not acknowledge the mistake. He simply told us that these new seats were the ones that Nissan would have chosen from the factory to match my interior. This is no way to do business with valued customers..we have purchased our 3 most recent vehicles from this dealership and expect this to be resolved so that we aren't forced to take our future business somewhere else.

• xc60 purchased from Dick Smith Motors

Purchased a 2013 Volvo XC60 last week from Dick Smith Motors in Lexington SC. The car purchase was very quick and I was able to take the car for almost a day to see if I like it. The car was in excellent shape and my salesperson Janet was excellent.

• Great Sales and Service

I highly recommend this service dept. I am a longtime customer and the service is one of the reasons I continue to be so. They are polite,helpful and consistently update you on needed information. Thank you for delivering above the expected.