Frankel Acura

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent Customer Service
    October 3, 2017

My husband and I bought 2 New 2018 Acura TLX from this dealership and had the most wonderful salesman. We did not feel pressured or get that “pushy sa...lesperson” vibe. Carroll was very patient with us. He did his best to answer our questions and he also helped us to get the best deal for our trade in and for our new vehicles. Though we went there a couple of times because we were a bit unsure of whether or not to buy the cars from this dealership, we always got a positive attitude everytime we worked with Carroll. I would definitely recommend Frankel Acura. They offered the best prices while we were shopping around and all of the employees were very kind, like Carroll, Greg and Ralph. We even got to meet the owner who took the time to stop and chat with us, and was very down to earth. I would definitely recommend Carroll and the team at Frankel Acura to anyone looking to buy a new/used car. You will not be disappointed. Tell them that Steven and Abby sent you ¿. We are absolutely in love with our cars.

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation, Steven and Abby! On behalf of the entire Frankel family, congratulations on the purchase o...f your new TLX! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the no-pressure shopping experience with Carroll, Greg, and Ralph that we pride ourselves on delivering. We hope to see you again for all your TLX's routine maintenance!

• Customer
    November 17, 2017

I brought my TLX from Frankel Acura and Joe Benjamin made my experience from the initial phone call to the finished deal a delight. Very knowledgeable... and honest!

Thank you for your kind review, Sharon, and congratulations on the purchase of your new TLX! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your buying experience w...ith Joe, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your TLX's routine maintenance!

• Great Dealership
    July 24, 2017

My buying experience was honest, quick and painless. I enjoyed the AAA treatment from every single employee at Frankel, this was my second purchase f...rom there and I'm sure it will not be my last. See, the salesman Joe, he is awesome and you will not be disappointed!

• Greg was great!
    June 7, 2017

I worked with Greg Burnett when I was purchasing my used Mazda CX-5; he didn't fit the stereotype of a call salesman in the least. Professional, court...eous, kind, and willing to get an answer to any question I had. I highly recommend.

Congratulations on your Mazda CX-5, Phil, and thank you so much for your kind words about Greg. You made his day! We are thrilled we could help you fi...nd the vehicle you were wanting, and give you all the information you needed. If you need anything else, please let us know, and we hope we will see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

• Greg Burnett made my day. Thank you!!
    May 9, 2017

I've never done a review before, but I wanted to make sure someone at Frankel knows the experience Greg provided me. I called into Frankel inquiring a...bout an MDX that unfortunately had been sold. I was getting ready to hang up, but then Greg asked me a few questions and suggested an alternative vehicle. I had my heart set on an Acura, but after hearing him out I decided to be open to the suggestion. The vehicle was a new trade in so there was little information online and no pictures. He went out and took pictures for me and sent them to my cell phone. He also provided me with the Carfax and service report. I had many questions. Fortunately, Greg gave me his cell number and morning or night he was always prompt at returning my messages. I decided I liked the car and especially Greg so I came in and took it for a test drive. I loved the car and I never once felt like I was being sold a car. Greg made me laugh and was helpful. He was never pushy and it seemed like he truly wanted me to be happy. I did not expect that from a used car salesman! Unfortunately, we had a minor hiccup with financing and I didn't think I was going to be able to get the car without putting money down :( I went home feeling uncertain, but Greg had remembered me talking about my fiance's junker we had sitting in the yard. He called me the next morning and asked if it ran. It did, so he told me to bring it in. They fine tuned the numbers and gave me more money than my junker was worth. They did everything they could to help get me into this car and it worked! Thank you guys so much. If anyone is looking for a vehicle I would suggest Frankel Acura and if you're lucky you'll get Greg to help. Thanks again Greg for the no-pressure experience, being down to earth, and actually following up!

Monica, we can't thank you enough for the amazing feedback and review. We're so thankful you took the time to tell us about your experience with Greg..., and even more happy to hear that everything worked out well and you were able to find the perfect vehicle. We truly appreciate your compliments and kind words. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you again.

• 2013 Acura Tl
    April 21, 2017

I came in to trade in my old Acura and Greg helped me. He made the whole experience nice and easy he was very helpful and sweet. I would definitely ...deal with him again and recommend him to anyone. Thanks Greg!!!

Thanks for the review Lisa! We're so happy that Greg helped you and could make the process nice and easy. Thanks for trading in your old Acura for a n...ew vehicle and we hope you like your new one! We'll see you again soon!

• 2014 MDX Purchase Made Easy
    April 5, 2017

Greg my salesman was awesome to deal with. He even bought me a keychain and gave me rides back and forth from my house when I purchased and when a re...pair needed to be made.

That is wonderful to hear, Alicia! We are so glad Greg was able to provide you with an exceptional experience here at Frankel Acura and we hope you ar...e enjoying the car and the keychain!

• Analyst
    March 28, 2017

I was dreading go to a dealership to 'deal' with buying a car, but Greg at Frankel made it such a positive experience. I recall leaving after the firs...t visit thinking, hmmm that was harmless. I had even visited a different dealership, but came back to Frankel...no pressure, just kindness and knowledge. I was able to purchase the car of my choice for my birthday, without feeling pressured or haggled. Greg continued to provide outstanding customer service after my purchase...as I called with several questions that was always met with a speedy reply. I would definitely recommend Frankel... Thanks Greg B and Guy!!!

Thank you for the great review and comments! We are glad that you chose Frankel Acura for your used vehicle purchase and are happy to hear that Greg w...as able to give you a great experience! We hope to see you back at the dealership again in the future!

• Pre-Owned purchase from Greg Burnett
    March 2, 2017

We purchased a used Honda Odyssey from Frankel Acura. We called ahead of time and Greg had our van ready to show when we arrived. Greg was very pati...ent and respectful through the entire buying process. At one point we left to have lunch and talk it over. With absolutely no pressure from Greg, it left the decision completely in our hands. At no point since the purchase have I had second thoughts. The facility is exceptionally clean and comfortable. They even repaired some nicked interior plastic with great attention to detail. I have already recommended Greg and Frankel to a friend and will continue to do so.

Doug, it is so great to hear about your time working with us! We are thrilled that Greg took such great care of you and your family and gave you the b...est experience possible. Thanks for the great review, and stop back and see us again soon!

• Outstanding Customer Service
    March 1, 2017

Friendly staff who don't twist your arm to purchase a vehicle. They will let you know the vehicle's "out the door price" prior to sitting down with t...he sales and finance manager. They will return your rental vehicle for you as well.

Thank you so much for both your business and your kind words, we truly appreciate it. We always strive to provide friendly and honest services and are... glad to know your experience mirrored this. We take our customer feedback very seriously however and noticed your rating was for one-star. We want to make sure that you were fully satisfied with your experience, if there is anything that you felt we could have done better please contact our general manager, Ralph Rybicki, at 410- 666-5300 at your earliest convenience. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Frankel Acura