Drexel Hill Nissan

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 20 reviews

• June 29, 2016

I am specifically delighted to mention the name of our service adviser Mr. Tomy who was very generous, knowledgeable personality, very prompt and spee...dy in processing our documents in handling over the car the same day. We appreciate his courtesy and treatment given. We not only appreciate him as a sales consultant but also as a kind personality. Thanks once again.

March 14, 2018

Buying process was good, people are nice but the follow up on things promised was awful. I had to continuously call and even was told to come in only ...to wait hours and be told no one was there to service what was promised.

March 6, 2018

Was told I had Features in my car turns out I did .Also messed up my tags they ,Issue them in someone else's name .

September 28, 2016

Ever since the change I've been trying to schedule inspection, licenses were not renewed properly. Prices increased and dealership was dirty, floors b...athrooms, everything. New staff is extremely rude. Reedman toll certainly made a great impression. Will NOT return

September 2, 2016

I was v ery impressed with the Dealership. The cleanliness, the Service area & showroom. I was looking for a 2016 Nissan Maxima SL. Still look...ing.

June 10, 2016

Bought our new Rogue on Memorial Day 2014, two years later we only have 7,000 miles on it. No problems. Purchase experience was pretty easy, Car has n...ot needed to go in for anything but routine maintenance. I was concerned that my wife is too light for the air bag sensor, but the service department assured me that the air bag will deploy. The facilities and waiting room seemed spotless. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

June 3, 2016

Drexel Hill Nissan is great place to go for all of your automobile needs. The employees extend outstanding customer service and are very knowledgeable... about their products and services. The facilities are comfortable and clean also.

May 26, 2016

I called yesterday to make an appointment & explained what was wrong with my car. I did not expect to get an appointment today,especially ,it's a holi...day weekend..I sometimes Waite for my car, but today ,my husband was able to take me,so we left the car. Every one is always smiling& courteous. They called me in a couple of hours to tell me what the price was,& they would call me when the car was ready. It was ready by 4 pm. I have been taking my car there since 2011. There is A nice waiting area,with coffee& tea if you have to Waite. The problem was fixed.

May 24, 2016

We bought our car almost two years ago. When we left we were so happy until we got our first bill. It was not the price or the payments that they had ...quoted us. We went back very unhappy and they sat us down and we talked about what had happened. Well they were so great. Not only did we find the problem but they helped us get on a better payment plan. Any time we have to take our car in for service we are always greeted with a friendly smile. I would recommend Drexel Hill Nissan to anyone looking for a new car. They make me a very happy customer.

May 14, 2016

I bought my first Nissan Altima 4 years ago. I am very happy with it so far. The buying process was a haggle game. I made a couple trips to the dealer... and spent quite a few hours talking them down but I feel like I walked away with an awesome deal. The dealership is newly remodeled and quite nice. The service has always been friendly and knowledgeable. I had an issue with the driver seat making noise while under warranty. I complained 3 times about it but they couldn't find anything wrong with it even though I did. They just kept greasing up the tracks which did not address the seat as it was an internal issue. Finally the mechanic who test drove it with me said he'll just replace the entire seat which was good timing as my warranty was almost up. I feel like if he hadn't done that it never would have been addressed by the service desk so I thank him. It has been a year and the seat just starting acting funny again but we'll see what happens. Over all very happy with the car and the dealer. My passengers always say how nice and quiet my car rides.